Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

SEA & T
Lite & Refreshing
New Schooner Bar Menu 2023

SeaT.thumb.jpeg.5b7774c00d81eb799192dd005e0dd141.jpeg

NOTE:

When I saw this blue cocktail I immediately thought it had blue curaçao.  But instead it had Lagoon Bay Liqueur.  I wasn’t familiar with this aperitif. A funny way to describe it is that it’s how I’ve imagined Windex would taste like, in a good way! lol

ScreenShot2023-09-07at6_22_30AM.png.ac6809c09e66300f9edd719742921781.png

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2023 at 7:37 AM, PG_Cruiser said:

"TOASTED MARSHMALLOW OLD FASHIONED"
Bold & Flavorful
New Schooner Bar Menu 2023

ToastedMarshmallowOldFashioned.thumb.jpeg.96ad21cd24b0e1eee11b42bf7c203973.jpeg

Substitution:

Davinci Sugar-Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup instead of Monin

The Lavender Daiquiri is always the first drink I have when I board a ship…..this drink looks interesting and will be my second on my next cruise. Thanks for posting the recipe

On 8/27/2023 at 7:18 AM, PG_Cruiser said:

LAVENDER VODKA MARTINI
Chops Grille

LavenderVodkaMartini.thumb.jpeg.f20e155c3b7896bf29e4bb68bf3e9957.jpeg

This drink has a cousin in the Schooner Bar menu - the Lavender Daiquiri - which has rum and lemon juice, while the Martini has vodka and lime juice. They're often confused with each other.

LavenderDaiquiri.thumb.jpeg.a7fef43aa6be852bf5b4295451f77bed.jpeg

Looks like I’m going to get some lavender simple syrup….any idea where I can get it? Online maybe?

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Looks like I’m going to get some lavender simple syrup….any idea where I can get it? Online maybe?

You can get the MONIN Lavender Syrup from Amazon.  If you have a World Market in your area, they carry the Torani brand.

You said you liked the Lavender Daiquiri.  The one you showed was the Lavender Martini (from Chops Grille).  The recipe for the Lavender Daiquiri is on comment #79 on this thread (which I mislabeled it as Martini too. lol)

Edited by PG_Cruiser

7 minutes ago, riredsox said:

Have they gotten rid of all drinks with jalapeños and cayenne dusted green apples?  I’ll be very disappointed as Boleros use to make great drinks.  

The drinks I have featured are the ones on their menus at the moment.  If you wanted them to make you off-menu cocktails, you will either have to find a bartender who knows how to make them or give them the recipe yourself.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

The drinks I have featured are the ones on their menus at the moment.  If you wanted them to make you off-menu cocktails, you will either have to find a bartender who knows how to make them or give them the recipe yourself.

Luckily I have an old Boleros drink menu that I can take a picture of.  Thank you for posting all the drinks,  I have added some to my cocktail album on my phone!

1 hour ago, PG_Cruiser said:

You can get the MONIN Lavender Syrup from Amazon.  If you have a World Market in your area, they carry the Torani brand.

You said you liked the Lavender Daiquiri.  The one you showed was the Lavender Martini (from Chops Grille).  The recipe for the Lavender Daiquiri is on comment #79 on this thread (which I mislabeled it as Martini too. lol)

Thanks….no world market near us, I didn’t even know they had any in Florida? We have only seen them in California when we visit the kids there.

yes, the picture I quoted was for the Lavender Martini which looked very good…. Do you know if I can order it if I’m not in Chops? I am definitely planning to try it!

38 minutes ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Thanks….no world market near us, I didn’t even know they had any in Florida? We have only seen them in California when we visit the kids there.

yes, the picture I quoted was for the Lavender Martini which looked very good…. Do you know if I can order it if I’m not in Chops? I am definitely planning to try it!

You can try ordering it at the Schooner Bar.  I'm pretty sure they have the Lavender Syrup there too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

You can try ordering it at the Schooner Bar.  I'm pretty sure they have the Lavender Syrup there too.

Schooner is where I get the Lavender Daiquiri!  I’ll try there. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

image.png.78710d3822e603a876426e563688254e.png

We drive thru Wesley Chapel all the time on our way to our daughters! Thanks.