Breakfast Danish in Britannia

Lanky Lad

Less than 2 months until I'm back on QV. Does anyone know if they are bringing Danish Pastries around like the did pre-Covid or is it still the case that you ask for them when you do your breakfast order? I ordered a bran muffin last time I was on and they must have made a batch as I got one every morning without having to ask. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lanky Lad said:

Less than 2 months until I'm back on QV. Does anyone know if they are bringing Danish Pastries around like the did pre-Covid or is it still the case that you ask for them when you do your breakfast order? I ordered a bran muffin last time I was on and they must have made a batch as I got one every morning without having to ask. 

You still have to ask and it still is not the large pre-COVID tray. 

7 hours ago, fourmile.ranch said:

Whatever became of the doughnuts? Haven't run into them since pre-Covid. Not that I'm running... as you probably guessed from a question about doughnuts!

Careful what you ask for.

QV, I went in search of ONE doughnut last year for a real treat, and came across the Lido wonderful M'd. I knew well from  deck 11.

I had a doughnut [jam obviously 😄] delivered on a platter every day after that encounter.

I haven't asked since as my will power, being level zero on the doughnut resistance scale, means see a d'nut/eat a do/nut! 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 3