Current drink package on Liberty

34 minutes ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

The July 4 specials they are running have prices in the 64 to 67 range.

I assume the OP meant the on board price. The planner price can be found with the hack in this thread:

Hi Marg.  I just saw your post in the Roll Call (we are on the same cruise!)

The current price is $79.99 for the Deluxe Drink Package, but it drops to $74.99 regularly (give it a week or so to drop.)  Also, the refreshment package is at $33.99 right now but it should be $29.99 soon.

We're waiting for the Black Friday sale to book them.

58 minutes ago, Cruisin'4Us said:

The current price is $79.99 for the Deluxe Drink Package, but it drops to $74.99 regularly (give it a week or so to drop.)  Also, the refreshment package is at $33.99 right now but it should be $29.99 soon.

They don't drop them for Black Friday any lower than what you find with the major holiday sales.

Black Friday is good for internet, private island excursions, and photo packages.

Edited by HaveWeMetYet

10 minutes ago, HaveWeMetYet said:

They don't drop them for Black Friday any lower than what you find with the major holiday sales.

Black Friday is good for internet, private island excursions, and photo packages.

I'm not sure that that is true. I have scored deals Black Friday for the last 5 years or so on the DBP.   On my Harmony cruises coming up this December.  The priced has bounced between 75.99 and 70.99 on sale.  On the July 4th sale it dropped to 67.99 for the first time since I have been tracking it, beginning in Feb of this year. So I would say that some sales are real sales others are just marketing. 3 dollars a day isn't massive but $21pp in my pocket is better than $21pp in theirs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Cruisin'4Us said:

Sounds like we got a deal ($70.99) for our upcoming Explorer sailing 🙂

On 7/10/2023 at 12:04 PM, Cruisin'4Us said:

As it turns out, "soon" is today.  🙂 The lower prices that I mentioned above are back.

• Like 1

Recently off the oasis, started 0ver $100 pp, no way, I grabbed it at $67. As everyone knows you can cancel and rebook if a lower price. Will just wait. We have 4 free cuz of Diamond, I think it would be better jut to pay for our extra drinks but my husband doesn't think so!  Likes not having to sign for your drinks, LOL

Marg

• Like 2