CAS cruise, do I call them to make final payment?

SpainAlien

I was lucky enough to get a heavily discounted cruise from CAS but I am coming up to final payment now and the website won't accept payment, do I call CAS or just the regular NCL call centre to sort it out?

MTIA

8 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

I was lucky enough to get a heavily discounted cruise from CAS but I am coming up to final payment now and the website won't accept payment, do I call CAS or just the regular NCL call centre to sort it out?

MTIA

You may be able to do through regular number, depends on rep you get.  Just ensure they know all you want to do is make payment or they’ll ship you off to CAS

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

MTIA

You should be able to make your payments at NCL.COM. Since you can't, there is likely something wrong with your reservation and you should call CAS back. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

MTIA

After you call and make payment, if you find that you also have trouble making dinner reservations or excursions online or in the app (for instance telling you to try again later) you can call CAS to book dinner reservations and the Excursion desk to book excursions.   Apparently some with CAS bookings have been experiencing technical issues with such for the past week or so 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McFins said:

After you call and make payment, if you find that you also have trouble making dinner reservations or excursions online or in the app (for instance telling you to try again later) you can call CAS to book dinner reservations and the Excursion desk to book excursions.   Apparently some with CAS bookings have been experiencing technical issues with such for the past week or so 

Thanks for this.  I just booked a trip this morning through CAS.  My guy hopped online for a while this morning despite the holiday to finish it up.  I had no problem making payment, but I cannot book anything on the app.  I thought it was something with the system, but the chat function said they hadn’t heard of any issues.  Maybe it is the CAS booking.  I’ll call my guy in the morning for dining and spa reservations.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

Thanks for this.  I just booked a trip this morning through CAS.  My guy hopped online for a while this morning despite the holiday to finish it up.  I had no problem making payment, but I cannot book anything on the app.  I thought it was something with the system, but the chat function said they hadn’t heard of any issues.  Maybe it is the CAS booking.  I’ll call my guy in the morning for dining and spa reservations.

Ahhh.  I wanted to call in today, but I assumed they would be closed.  No biggie, the cruise I want isn't until January so no rush 

17 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

Ahhh.  I wanted to call in today, but I assumed they would be closed.  No biggie, the cruise I want isn't until January so no rush 

I think they were closed.  I’ve been working with my guy for several years and I had talked to him yesterday about this trip.  Shot him a note this morning to confirm the booking and he spent a few minutes finalizing it.  I didn’t want to bother him again with the IT issue.  I’ll call him tomorrow.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, McFins said:

It's funny you would say that, I had noticed that I couldn't book excursions this last week, u assumed it was a glitch and NCL would sort it out or it would clear once I made final payment.

8 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

What's the phone app? I have seen the call back feature or chat is that what you mean?

the NCL app that you can install on your cell phone.  You can also make payments thru the app