"Your login attempt was unsuccessful."

dlh015

On 8/30/2023 at 10:42 AM, Thrak said:

Just "spinning" for me today. Normally logging in has worked fine for me but I do get dumped out way too often. I have also had issues for the past month or so where links don't work unless I right click and choose "open link in new tab". Such incredibly incompetent IT staff.

image.png.96337737036f6adada85f5cfca8345cb.png

Well look who is head of Princess. 😉 A fish rots from the head down so goes the saying.

• 1 month later...

I've had this problem. My browser auto populates my username and password and it will not login as-is. If I delete the last character of my password and re-enter it manually, then it will login without fail.

I suspect I'm not the only one, as someone in page 1 of this thread reports it working only when they manually input.

On 10/2/2023 at 9:01 PM, SCBarker said:

I've had this problem. My browser auto populates my username and password and it will not login as-is. If I delete the last character of my password and re-enter it manually, then it will login without fail.

I suspect I'm not the only one, as someone in page 1 of this thread reports it working only when they manually input.

What character are you trying to use?

2 minutes ago, SCBarker said:

It was a lower case letter. It just doesn't seem to like auto-populated fields in the login for me at least. Google Chrome, if relevant.

Interesting.  I use mostly my iphone, without issues, for the most part. 
If you can’t deal with it, you could report it to IT.

Call or email:

Askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

Princess is a business, sorry - and back to sailing at near capacity and higher rates

I know that Princess is a business, but, the point I was trying to make is, if other 'businesses'  ran their  IT Systems/Customer Support like Princess does, they would be out-of-business.  I work for an organization that oversees the pension systems of five city agencies, and we provide excellent support and up-to-date IT Systems with a great customer support team! 

23 minutes ago, Pickels said:

I know that Princess is a business, but, the point I was trying to make is, if other 'businesses'  ran their  IT Systems/Customer Support like Princess does, they would be out-of-business.  I work for an organization that oversees the pension systems of five city agencies, and we provide excellent support and up-to-date IT Systems with a great customer support team! 

Just MNSHO

Edited by voljeep

• 3 weeks later...

I've been having issues with their website for years? Can I login? Sometimes. Will it acknowledge my previous eight cruises? Probably not, until I contact my TA. They tend to hang around until my next booked cruise, and then we repeat the process.

Madness how stupid buggy their website continues to be.

• Like 2