Live EPIC Mediterannean 11-Day Cruise from Marseille, France October 2, 2023-with pics!

graphicguy

13 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Wondering that itching feeling in your back?  It’s the laundry sticker…LOL!

IMG_1845.jpeg

I have one sock that has the sticker permanently embedded. I plan to bring it with me on my next Behind the Scenes tour and request the Chief of the Laundry Department to have it surgically removed.

• Haha 8

54 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

No s#!T

Escalate the matter to head of Guest Services onboard, with the clock running against you ... then to HD, or go straight to him - they already know you are feeding these live on CC.  

Hey, it's usually good 😁 for a bottle of wine & some more treats, compliments from ... (with their "apology" of course, sail & sustain, for y/our (in)convenience.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Escalate the matter to head of Guest Services onboard, with the clock running against you ... then to HD, or go straight to him - they already know you are feeding these live on CC.  

Hey, it's usually good 😁 for a bottle of wine & some more treats, compliments from ... (with their "apology" of course, sail & sustain, for y/our (in)convenience.  

True…leaving day after tomorrow.  So, probably won’t bother.  Maybe leave a comment card, however!

• Haha 1

Thanks for all the suggestions for my blistered heel.  Not healed but tolerable enough I’m headed out.  

I keep thinking….”when’s the next time you’ll

be here…what’s a little pain…suck it up buttercup and get out there”.  So, off I go.

CANNES

IMG_1848.jpeg

• Like 10

6 hours ago, graphicguy said:

I keep thinking….”when’s the next time you’ll

be here…what’s a little pain…suck it up buttercup and get out there”.  So, off I go.

Good on ya! You gotta explore while you can. Don't let a little blister keep you out. Drain that sucker and keep on trudging...well that's what I did last week anyway...but I'm a sucker for punishment.

Keep those socks dry and you should be ok! Looking forward to lots more photos even though I think this cruise is getting close to the end? I wish I had been here for more of it! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

LOVE the La Boqueria!!  Did you go inside the Picasso Museum?  

I think OP is in France, not Spain. BTW loving the photos, makes me miss Europe!! I also liked the pictures of the spices!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Obviously…sadly….this trip is coming to an end.  To say this was a trip of a lifetime would be an understatement!

In brief, it was fantastic.  A few warts here and there, but still the best cruise I’ve ever taken on any ship, on any cruise line!

I’ll have a complete review forthcoming! And, many more pics!

Thanks for following!

IMG_1898.jpeg

IMG_1899.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Obviously…sadly….this trip is coming to an end.  To say this was a trip of a lifetime would be an understatement!

In brief, it was fantastic.  A few warts here and there, but still the best cruise I’ve ever taken on any ship, on any cruise line!

I’ll have a complete review forthcoming! And, many more pics!

Thanks for following!

Thank you for sharing your journey! So pleased to hear you had a fantastic experience. I know it's not over for you yet. How long is your stay in Italy?

• Like 1

Have to share this while it’s still fresh

Went to the shop to get some way overpriced aspirin for the painful blister.

Go to the cashier and there’s a lady choosing between about a dozen $2 charms.  

After 5 mins of watching this, I ask the cashiers if I can just pay for the aspirin while she’s busy choosing.  He says he already started ringing her  up. She states she’s almost done.

5 deep at the counter and another 5 minutes. I put the aspirin on the nearest counter and decide my pain is more tolerable than that whole scene!

• Like 1
  • Haha 11