what time does solarium open for breakfast on Oasis

I thought I did but app still did not update  my current  dining  ( I book specialty restaurants in advance) so not sure what is going on.    

I haven't sailed since before the virus, and  not at my age an App person, so hope this all works out.

6 minutes ago, elizabethbp said:

I thought I did but app still did not update  my current  dining  ( I book specialty restaurants in advance) so not sure what is going on.    

I haven't sailed since before the virus, and  not at my age an App person, so hope this all works out.

My memory might not be totally correct but I ate a lot in the solarium. My memory is it opened 2 different times, based on if it was a sea or port day. 

26 minutes ago, elizabethbp said:

The listing in the app for Oasis which departed on Friday July 7 shows the solarium bistro serving breakfast at 7 am for only 1 day during this cruise. The other days list solarium opening at 9:30 am for brunch.

In the app on the screen that shows the silhouette of a ship, calendar and a person at the top of the page, click on the image of the person. The next screen will list 'select different cruise'. Scroll to the end of the next page to 'browse our ships' which will lead to an alphabetical listing of all Royal ships. Oasis has 3 more July sailings.

Thank  you.  I am not trying to make a big deal out of this but I want to make sure I am at the Solarium when  it opens to get chairs as I was last on the Symphony on its inaugural US cruise, and by the time I was at breakfast  every chair in the Solarium was taken.  I still don't know whey the App did not update for my latest changes but I can contact RCCL.

19 minutes ago, elizabethbp said:

Thank  you.  I am not trying to make a big deal out of this but I want to make sure I am at the Solarium when  it opens to get chairs as I was last on the Symphony on its inaugural US cruise, and by the time I was at breakfast  every chair in the Solarium was taken.  I still don't know whey the App did not update for my latest changes but I can contact RCCL.

Solarium is usually the ,east crowded for breakfast.  ..though it was more crowded on oasis than on allure recently. I guess the secret is out that it's a quiet not crowded place for breakfast.

I do remember though oasis didnt open the same time each morning. I assumed for port vs sea days.

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I guess the secret is out that it's a quiet not crowded place for breakfast.

I think so. It was very crowded on Wonder. I just popped in for pre-made smoothies a few mornings & even the washy washy girl warned me that I may not find a seat. Fortunately I wasn’t looking for one.

The secret spot on Wonder when I was aboard was El Loco Fresh. 🤫 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

My memory might not be totally correct but I ate a lot in the solarium. My memory is it opened 2 different times, based on if it was a sea or port day. 

That's my remembrance as well. It's earlier in a port day.