It's just a DREAM - TxTeach79's LIVE Dream 7/15 - Yeehaw!

TxTeach79

Simon announcing that crew drills are going to fire up for the next hour including a stateroom evacuation drill - crew members will be entering every stateroom unless you put your privacy sign out. Don’t think I’ve ever experienced this one 

• Like 5

On 7/19/2023 at 11:22 AM, TxTeach79 said:

I love HMC. I’ve been to Great Stirrup and Princess Cays and they’re both great but HMC is on another level for me. Maybe someday I’ll go to Coco Cay and be wowed, but I really have no use for water park zip line chaos vibes. This is pretty perfect for me. So thanks, HAL, for this at least 

I agree.  HMC is my favorite private island too, but they could really benefit from a healthy dose of beach umbrellas!

• Like 7

Thanks to the OP for this thread.  I haven't had a chance to read all 42 pages yet (LOL!), but I've enjoyed it so far.  Thanks also for the pics of the new Nassau terminal - they did a great job!  Are the small multi-colored shacks vendor shops? And I totally agree with you about Carnival's pizza - it slaps! I always get the mushroom pizza - yum!  We'll be on the Dream for the 4th time in September.  Have a TON of OBC for this one AND we scored an aft balcony for super cheap. Thanks, OP, for being so fun and positive with your thread! 🙂 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LHARTWICK said:

Thanks to the OP for this thread.  I haven't had a chance to read all 42 pages yet (LOL!), but I've enjoyed it so far.  Thanks also for the pics of the new Nassau terminal - they did a great job!  Are the small multi-colored shacks vendor shops? And I totally agree with you about Carnival's pizza - it slaps! I always get the mushroom pizza - yum!  We'll be on the Dream for the 4th time in September.  Have a TON of OBC for this one AND we scored an aft balcony for super cheap. Thanks, OP, for being so fun and positive with your thread! 🙂 

Hey, thanks for reading! Yeah,  from what I can tell they look like little vendor kiosks and some larger souvenir shops, etc. There’s also a Museum of Junkanoo at one end and a really nice looking amphitheater with a lawn and stage at the other 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1