Show reservations

15 minutes ago, avlski said:

Hi! When does the window open to make show reservations? Thx annie

Generally the beginning of the month, the month preceding your embarkation.  So if your cruise began Nov. 15 you would be able to book around October 1.  

I'd start checking a few days early every day until it opened up.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, basser said:

Can I make show reservations for both my wife and me or do we each have to reserve individually?  Can one person make reservations for a group?

Wife has had no problem making show and specialty reservations for 3 cabins and 8 people. 

6 minutes ago, KEG21552 said:

How can you tell.  I have been signing in to app to check but not exactly where to look.  Our cruise isn’t until September but figured I would start checking early.

Thanks

Much easier to check via the website, IMO. On the site you click on the Entertainment tab in the cruise planner.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, KEG21552 said:

How can you tell.  I have been signing in to app to check but not exactly where to look.  Our cruise isn’t until September but figured I would start checking early.

Thanks

You won't see the shows in the app until they are available to reserve.  Once they are available in the app, you will see the shows listed by name, like the aqua show on Oasis is called Aqua80.  Right now, you can just see the venues.  

When the shows are available, book the comedy club and the aqua show first as they fill up quickly.  Keep an eye on your rollcall as someone usually posts when shows are available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KEG21552 said:

Thanks

Our cruise is in late November and we can check in sometime in October. It tells you on the app.