LIVE Cruzinforpeace*** is Cruising for Peace on The Summit July 23

On 7/21/2023 at 8:30 PM, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

It is my happy place and in my blood.  My

great grandfather and father (both Greek) were both ship captains.  My mother was a singer on a cruise ship when she met my father (he was a Staff Captain at that time) and I sort of followed in their footsteps.  There’s nothing like the sea; so peaceful and powerful.

What a great story! Look forward to following along. I loved my Summit to Bermuda sailing last summer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

We are getting ready to leave.  The packing yesterday led to a wicked panic attack but I’m feeling much better now and looking forward to  more relaxing and peaceful times over the next week.🙏  I don’t think Fozzie Bear wants us to leave though.

IMG_0199.jpeg

Where is the other cat? You could get a surprise unpacking….

The cabin is just fine.  Beautiful new decor; I like it.  Very relaxing and cozy.  We have an obstructed balcony Cabin 8007 (in the forward part of the ship).  I actually love the obstruction.  It gives extra shade and privacy.  

Sitting in the Buffett sipping a lemonade with a perfect view. Sorry I’m not a drinker so there will be no drink reviews other than the lemonade and herbal teas.  The lemonade is delicious by the way.

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0220.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

• Like 5

Can I just say how NICE the crew is so far on this ship.  They confiscated my heating pad (with auto shut off) and I had to call Guest Relations to see what the status is as far as getting it back.  They have to have someone from their electrical department inspect it but hopefully I’ll get is back to be able to use for this trip (I have very sore muscles).  Never had an issues on Royal but this is X protocol so oh well.  Anyway, the guest relations person was so super nice.  I just wanted to share that.

• Like 4