It’s A Crystal Family Affair – Return To Crystal & Crystal Serenity

Keith1010

44 minutes ago, Ibis said:

Thank you so much for this post! This is the day we have all been anticipating❣️ We so appreciate all the updates and positivity you have posted during uncertain times. Please, enjoy everything moment. Many of us are traveling with you. Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for your good wishes and kind words.

Keith

1 minute ago, USC Adventurer said:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Keith and Anne Maire,

What a wonderful way to spend this special day!  Thanks for the first post from the ship and your first impressions.

Thank you so much.

Keith

35 minutes ago, Gourmet Gal said:

Keith,

Thanks for sharing your return to Crystal with us with your generous posts.  I can tell that you and and your wife are so happy to be back onboard!  I’ll be very interested to follow along. Bon Voyage!

Thank you so much.

It is truly a Family Affair.

Keith 

Happy Anniversary  and a great sailing ! 

Must be very emotional for both of you after such a long absence 

I am afraid  I only do recognize Leo so far 

If I did not book Explora I also was on that cruise ...

• Like 1

YES!!  Happy Anniversary Keith and Anne Marie!  What an amazing way to start your celebration and Crystal's rebirth .  Have super enjoyed the pictures and details from southern France you have already posted.  

Nice to read about the plans for the new ships hoped for and planned by Crystal.  Yes, the expedition is a side of the business is what many experienced and younger travelers desire.  Will believe it when the financial and construction details are finalized, signed and announced.  With high interest rates and some economic uncertainty present, there are still challenges in the world.  Doubt that the smart Silversea founder is going to do all of these major capital outlays from his own bank accounts.  Risking other people's money is much safer.  

Keep it coming!!!  The excitement is building. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

• Like 4

Keith,

Happy Anniversary. We were so happy to see the picture of you with Branislav. We can only imagine your happiness in getting back on the Serenity. 

All our best,

Bill and Diane Clapes

• Like 1

5 hours ago, reggieny said:

Happy Anniversary !!!

Looking forward to the August 22nd cruise - Southampton to Reykjavick - and then around Iceland.

Love your cruise travelogue.  Awaiting the next experience.

Regina

Thank you.

Keith 

3 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

Keith,

so happy for you. I met you on Crystal Serenity in May 2017. Happy Anniversary and here’s to many more cruise’s to come. 

Cheers, Heather 

Thank you Heather. This was a great day and great meeting you in 2017.

Keith

3 hours ago, vistaman said:

Happy Anniversary  and a great sailing ! 

Must be very emotional for both of you after such a long absence 

I am afraid  I only do recognize Leo so far 

If I did not book Explora I also was on that cruise ...

Thank you.  This was an amazing day. I have spoken to over 100 guests, maybe more, and it was so emotional for each of them

Very special.

Keith 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

YES!!  Happy Anniversary Keith and Anne Marie!  What an amazing way to start your celebration and Crystal's rebirth .  Have super enjoyed the pictures and details from southern France you have already posted.  

Nice to read about the plans for the new ships hoped for and planned by Crystal.  Yes, the expedition is a side of the business is what many experienced and younger travelers desire.  Will believe it when the financial and construction details are finalized, signed and announced.  With high interest rates and some economic uncertainty present, there are still challenges in the world.  Doubt that the smart Silversea founder is going to do all of these major capital outlays from his own bank accounts.  Risking other people's money is much safer.  

Keep it coming!!!  The excitement is building. 

Thank you.

I am very impressed with the ownership. They know what they are doing.  Crystal could not be in better hands.

Keith

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DD13 said:

Keith,

Happy Anniversary. We were so happy to see the picture of you with Branislav. We can only imagine your happiness in getting back on the Serenity. 

All our best,

Bill and Diane Clapes

Thank you Bill and Diane. This is the best embarkation day we have ever experienced in all our years of cruising.

Keith 

• Like 4

keith,

thank you for your embarkation comments.  i especially liked your comments about the New Crystal.  You seem very happy to be aboard the ship.  enjoy each day but please don't use the computer too much.  just enjoy the seas, the ports, the sights and the food.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Thank you.   I am very impressed with the ownership. They know what they are doing.  Crystal could not be in better hands.   Keith

Great news!!  Did they do the traditional Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World" during the sail-away?  

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom 
For me and you
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue 
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow 
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces 
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying
I love you
I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more 
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself 
What a wonderful world
Ooh, yes

Late Summer 2022, many scenic visuals and details from Canada Maritimes doing Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton Island, etc., via a Tauck land tour.  Visual Summary:

www.flickr.com/photos/196555480@N08/albums

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary!! We'll be joining you in Lisbon. I've been excitedly following all your postings on cruise critic, Facebook and your blog. I'm looking forward to meeting you and Ann Marie.

I have a few questions... Is there an APP to be used onboard like the OC where you can look up reflections, menus, etc? It might be too early to know this, but can you check to see if Crystal is offering a shuttle to Porto from Lexioes, and the Bilbao port into Bilbao? Thanks. Enjoy!

Bonnie

5 hours ago, TLCOhio said:

Great news!!  Did they do the traditional Louis Armstrong's "Wonderful World" during the sail-away?  

I see trees of green
Red roses too
I see them bloom 
For me and you
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world
I see skies of blue 
And clouds of white
The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow 
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces 
Of people going by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying
I love you
I hear babies cry
I watch them grow
They'll learn much more 
Than I'll ever know
And I think to myself 
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself 
What a wonderful world
Ooh, yes

Late Summer 2022, many scenic visuals and details from Canada Maritimes doing Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Cape Breton Island, etc., via a Tauck land tour.  Visual Summary:

www.flickr.com/photos/196555480@N08/albums

They definitely do the traditional Lous Armstrong.  We heard it last night as we departed Marseille.

Keith

• Like 4