I just paid 287.99 for 7-day ultimate dining on Wonder for Jan. 2024.

This is 20% more than I paid in 2023 for an 8 night Explorer cruise. Gratuities are added on top of that.  If anyone notices a better price, would you please post? 

I can always hope for a better price! 

Thanks!

I think oasis class planner stuff seems to always cost more. I have one on mariner where things are less. Royal is always raising prices as high as they think people will keep paying. They said during earnings they think they can raise prices even higher. 

The Adventure wanted 296.99 and it went down yesterday to like 261 I believe. The Adventure only has 3 restaurants (and it is so hard to get into Izumi). It is insane!! I paid 249.00 in April for the Wonder. 
I ended up getting it because I don’t care for the dining room atmosphere or food but I will be eating at 2 restaurants all week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, islandchicklet said:

The Adventure wanted 296.99 and it went down yesterday to like 261 I believe. The Adventure only has 3 restaurants (and it is so hard to get into Izumi). It is insane!! I paid 249.00 in April for the Wonder. 
I ended up getting it because I don’t care for the dining room atmosphere or food but I will be eating at 2 restaurants all week.

You are paying $500 extra to eat at same 2 specialty restaurants all week? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, LMaxwell said:

You are paying $500 extra to eat at same 2 specialty restaurants all week? 

No, I’m actually paying $618 to eat at the same two restaurants all week. Adventure has Johnny Rockets so I may get french fries once or twice. 

It is more than I would have wanted to pay under the circumstances, but that’s how much I do not like the dining room. 

I let my husband pick the ship this time. 😜

This is the only ship that is going to St. Croix right now and we used to live on St. Croix and thought it would be cool to go for a quick visit.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, islandchicklet said:

No, I’m actually paying $618 to eat at the same two restaurants all week. Adventure has Johnny Rockets so I may get french fries once or twice. 

It is more than I would have wanted to pay under the circumstances, but that’s how much I do not like the dining room. 

I let my husband pick the ship this time. 😜

This is the only ship that is going to St. Croix right now and we used to live on St. Croix and thought it would be cool to go for a quick visit.

If dining is important to you, you *must* try Virgin Voyages.