Current Odyssey of the Seas show/entertainer list?

Before I get told - use the search function I did do that and cannot seem to find anything specific to this ship.  Just info about booking shows in the app which of course I found out today that Q class ships there is nothing to book in the app but The Book show.

Can anyone give me a brief rundown of what is on Odyssey currently (sail in 29 days)?

A link to somewhere that has this would work as well (google is failing me).

Thanks and apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere (which I assume it has).

54 minutes ago, GCS2000 said:

Just info about booking shows in the app which of course I found out today that Q class ships there is nothing to book in the app but The Book show.

That same app will list all of the other things happening on the ship. You can set it to the sailing (not yours) to see the current info and assume things will be very similar on your sailing.

4 hours ago, GCS2000 said:

Before I get told - use the search function I did do that and cannot seem to find anything specific to this ship.  Just info about booking shows in the app which of course I found out today that Q class ships there is nothing to book in the app but The Book show.

Can anyone give me a brief rundown of what is on Odyssey currently (sail in 29 days)?

A link to somewhere that has this would work as well (google is failing me).

Thanks and apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere (which I assume it has).

PXL_20230808_221201373.MP~2.jpg

2 hours ago, maggieq said:

No more bands in the music hall?

On our cruise there certainly was, but I guess that list didn't show the Music Hall band events. Our cabin attendant never gave us the paper daily planners (Other family members got them with different attendants) but we didn't need them since we enjoy using the app. Otherwise I would have posted a copy of them. Anyway there were bands playing at the Music Hall. 

• Like 1