Norwegian balcony question

drpclarke

Looking at having a group of four share a cabin on Norwegian bliss.

Knowing that balconies vary in size - if there are 4 people in a balcony, do they have 4 chairs on a balcony so everyone can be out there at the same time?

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, drpclarke said:

Knowing that balconies vary in size - if there are 4 people in a balcony, do they have 4 chairs on a balcony so everyone can be out there at the same time?

Thanks!

You might want to consider Aft-Facing-Balcony rooms since they have some of the largest balconies (if you are not looking at Suites/Haven rooms).

1 hour ago, vswan said:

Another option might be the club balcony with large balcony - not sure if they have these on the Bliss,  but I think so. On Escape there were 2 loungers and 2 regular chairs.

The Club Balcony on the Bliss only has 2 chairs and (very) small table.  A third chair could possibly be added but I don't see how a 4th would fit comfortably if at all.

12 minutes ago, vswan said:

I was in the club balcony with the extended - large balcony - not the regular balcony size.

I was in a regular club on the Bliss.  Your'e balcony was significantly larger than mine.  The balcony I had would never have held loungers & chairs!

I'm not sure that the Bliss has the extended/large balcony cabin option. I was on the Escape on deck 8 forward, but not too forward. Think ships are similar so they may have them on the Bliss.

3 hours ago, drpclarke said:

Thanks!

As stated above, it depends on stateroom type and even within stateroom types, some balconies are larger than others.

3 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

You might want to consider Aft-Facing-Balcony rooms since they have some of the largest balconies (if you are not looking at Suites/Haven rooms).

Other than the aft-facing Haven suites, none of the aft-facing staterooms sleep 4.

If 4 people are staying in a non-suite and want a large balcony to enjoy, I second the suggestion for the M6 on deck 8.

You can have 2 loungers, 4 chairs, and a table on those balconies.

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, drpclarke said:

Looking at having a group of four share a cabin on Norwegian Bliss. Knowing that balconies vary in size - if there are 4 people in a balcony, do they have 4 chairs on a balcony so everyone can be out there at the same time? Thanks!

The default answer is "no", balconies have 2 chairs and a tiny table, and not much space for more. Not sure that you could put 4 chairs on a standard balcony and not be sitting on each other (the photo was from a standard Club Balcony). Also considering that the crew still need to be able to open the connecting doors to wash down the balconies when you are in port. 

image.png.67d4e32b2eb1140ab4a9fc7b5f12ab48.png