Move up bids Pending

Lolou127

1 hour ago, vickykay said:

Can anyone refresh my memory how to check the status of a move up bid? Thanks.

The easiest way I have found is to click the link in the email confirmation you received after placing your move up bid.  Alternatively, you can also try accessing Move Up from the Manage Reservation link online.  Sometimes the link is there, but other times not.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rdaniel said:

For those who have actually won a Move Up Bid, how soon before cruise are you notified?

Mostly what I've heard is people are notified within a week of the cruise. Things can vary widely though. We found out 75 days before our cruise. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mestizaqueen said:

We are cruising on Friday and received our notice of winning bid yesterday (Tuesday) for a pretty full ship. 

What cabin did you have and what cabin did you move up to?  Did you bid low, middle or high?

22 hours ago, rdaniel said:

For those who have actually won a Move Up Bid, how soon before cruise are you notified?

I've been notified of an upgrade anywhere from 48 hours prior to departure up to 3 weeks prior to departure.   The norm seems to be 5-7 days prior to departure.    The times I've been upgraded 3 weeks prior their was a large number of unsold cabins in the classification.

• Like 1

Is every category available to you to bid on regardless or only the ones with availability? On my sailing it looks like very category above a veranda is open for bids including the ultra deluxe family veranda, I’d like to bid on that one but won’t bother if there really isn’t availability. 

21 hours ago, mrmj59 said:

What cabin did you have and what cabin did you move up to?  Did you bid low, middle or high?

Originally booked veranda. Moved up to Aquaclass Sky Suite, with a max bid. 

Edited by Mestizaqueen
  • Like 2