Saint Greg's Alaska Jewel - Live - August 28, 2023

Saint Greg

Cluster fart to get on this bus at this time. The driver was late. A helicopter dog thing was canceled and they pushed them on to my tour without having space for them on my tour. I think some people got bumped to a later time. All I know is a NCL guy I talked to when I first got there had my back and got my butt on this bus.

IMG_2899.jpeg

IMG_2900.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 19

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Well it’s 13 now

Do you find the drinks any stronger compared to Carnival? I'm a super duper light weight and had numerous drinks on NCL that I couldn't finish and one drink after 2 sips I was done it was so strong. Don't seem to have a problem finishing all drinks on Carnival.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I laugh every time I get off this ship. Carnival uses my passport photo. NCL is using my movie theater photo which is me making a ridiculous face.

Excursion time change again

IMG_2862.jpeg

IMG_2864.jpeg

Let’s see the pic

• Haha 15

45 minutes ago, schmoopie17 said:

Regarding the paper straws...of course, I don't use a straw (paper, or otherwise) with beer...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/08/28/paper-straws-worse-than-plastic-pfas-study/70702090007/

That article is ridiculous. It works people into a frenzy and then it says this: "Even with these findings, plant-based straws are still better for the environment than straight-up plastics."

And I know people with short attention spans won't read the whole thing, they'll just cherry pick. UGH!

• Like 1

this is the most thrilling Alaska passage thread since Greg's mom-Eve Marie Saint -filmed North by Northwest. She would be so proud. Note however that when Cary Grant orders 2 drinks he shares will a friend

Michael Beschloss on X: "Eva Marie Saint with Cary Grant, “North by  Northwest” (1959) https://t.co/cfSceTHTOE" / X

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 2
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Do you find the drinks any stronger compared to Carnival? I'm a super duper light weight and had numerous drinks on NCL that I couldn't finish and one drink after 2 sips I was done it was so strong. Don't seem to have a problem finishing all drinks on Carnival.

kind of depends. Yesterdays screwdrivers tasted like straight vodka. Todays didn’t.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1