New Pre-Cruise Online check-in

Taking the photo is not a problem for me, it's the uploading on to a form. I hate to admit my ignorance, but I've never uploaded a photo on to a document on my phone. I guess I'll have to get someone to show me.

Another issue is the credit card info. It will not let you enter the name on the card as it is.

For example on your card is MR JOHN A DOE. On the form it will not allow this, just correcting it to JOHN DOE. Perhaps this will be corrected at the port.

56 minutes ago, Heather White said:

Another issue is the credit card info. It will not let you enter the name on the card as it is.

For example on your card is MR JOHN A DOE. On the form it will not allow this, just correcting it to JOHN DOE. Perhaps this will be corrected at the port.

I suspect if you just put John Doe with the correct numbers, it will be sufficient. It's usually the numbers that get approved electronically not whether you put John A or John. Try that before figuring out the minimum that gets accepted.

Just finished the Regent pre cruise check in. Must mean that we are getting closer to our cruise. This verbiage shows up after finishing: “Once all steps are complete, you will receive a Boarding Pass which must be presented at the embarkation terminal, along with valid Proof of Vaccination, Passport and all Required Visas, if any, for each guest.” My question has to do with a valid proof of vaccination. Is that still a requirement? And if so, does that mean that one has to be up to date on all COVID boosters? Or does this apply to specific country requirements for other vaccinations?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pappy1022 said:

My question has to do with a valid proof of vaccination. Is that still a requirement? And if so, does that mean that one has to be up to date on all COVID boosters? Or does this apply to specific country requirements for other vaccinations?

The Health & Safety Protocols page on RSSC.com gives all the information you require.

If in any doubt contact Regent;  or for general travel health advice your medical practitioner.

• Like 2