Boardsing Pass?

mafig

I have just completed my online documents.

Is our boarding pass part of the final documents?  (The one that shows check in time?)

As you can see, I have not cruised HAL in a while.  

I do want to get an early check in time.

Completing your online documents early has no impact on your assigned boarding time.  You may receive a boarding time a few weeks before sailing and then your boarding time may change several times before your official boarding pass with the bar code which you will receive about 3 days before sailing.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 0106 said:

Completing your online documents early has no impact on your assigned boarding time.  You may receive a boarding time a few weeks before sailing and then your boarding time may change several times before your official boarding pass with the bar code which you will receive about 3 days before sailing.

Do I receive my boarding time via email?

3 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

You can request it be emailed to you. But they don't email it automatically. 

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

If they don't email it to you "automatically", how do you know what your boarding time is?

4 minutes ago, mafig said:

If they don't email it to you "automatically", how do you know what your boarding time is?

On the Website, the last tab in the check-in process has your luggage tags and boarding pass. These can be downloaded as PDF documents or you can have them e-mailed to you.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

On the Website, the last tab in the check-in process has your luggage tags and boarding pass. These can be downloaded as PDF documents or you can have them e-mailed to you.

It lets me check the luggage tags, but the boarding pass box is grayed-out.  I cannot check that box.

1 minute ago, mafig said:

It lets me check the luggage tags, but the boarding pass box is grayed-out.  I cannot check that box.

It will be available closer to your cruise. If you download the boarding pass, there is no need to print it until the barcode appears - usually about 3-5 days in advance.

26 minutes ago, mafig said:

My cruise is not until the end of November.

Thank you all.....you've been very patient

You should get an e-mail from HAL around November 1. HAL has usually sent us an e-mail when the boarding pass is ready. And every time they change the boarding time.

Hey @mafig as others have said, you're just looking for your boarding pass too early. On the website, you'll be able to access it about 30 days out, but it won't be the "official" one. The "official" boarding pass will have a barcode in lower left corner. Your boarding group could still change even after the official boarding pass is available, so you might take another peek at it a day or 2 before departure. 

On the Navigator App your boarding group will automatically update if a change is made. That is what you need to board - no need to print the official one with barcode from the website, but you can so as to have a backup if you'd like.

The only time you will automatically receive an email w/boarding time is if it gets changed.

You can also see boarding passes for everyone on same booking in the Navigator so no need for each traveler to have it up on their phones. There will be a circle for each passenger right above the barcode. Just swipe to get to the other boarding pass.

20230827_102024.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bookitdanno said:

If you have priority boarding (Pinnacle Suite, Neptune Suite, 4 Star, 5 Star or Club Orange),

it that printed on your boarding pass?

Yes...and your luggage tags will also be marked with PRIORITY in a yellow box.

35 minutes ago, SDARCH said:

I'm Club Orange.  Just printed my luggage tags and I do not see PRIORITY anywhere on them.

10 minutes ago, mafig said:

I'm Club Orange.  Just printed my luggage tags and I do not see PRIORITY anywhere on them

Looks like I jumped the gun. Must have showed up on the tags I printed today due to 4*. It will show up on the Navigator app however. At least it did on our last cruise. We had CO and were 3*. 
I suppose Priority Boarding and Priority Luggage are different. With CO, you can board anytime. 
My apologies. 

Edited by SDARCH

2 hours ago, SDARCH said:

Is this something new?  I've been 4 star for several cruises now and just looked at the luggage tags I'd printed for 2 upcoming cruises and there's no yellow box and nothing to indicate priority.  I carry my own stuff onto the ship so it's not really important for me (on these sailings) but I'm curious.

Sue/WDW1972

2 hours ago, bookitdanno said:

If you have priority boarding (Pinnacle Suite, Neptune Suite, 4 Star, 5 Star or Club Orange),

it that printed on your boarding pass?

34 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

Is this something new?  I've been 4 star for several cruises now and just looked at the luggage tags I'd printed for 2 upcoming cruises and there's no yellow box and nothing to indicate priority.  I carry my own stuff onto the ship so it's not really important for me (on these sailings) but I'm curious.

Sue/WDW1972

We are also 4* and do not have any reference to priority on our boarding passes.

• Like 1