Great Stirrup Cay Excursions?

ready2cruzagain

Went to the port of call boards and found NOTHING so thought I would ask here since this is NCL. Looking at GSC are there any rentals or excursions other than villas, zip line or clam shell?  Not finding anything on our NCL reservation other than those items. Do they release them later closer to sailing (125 days out). Wondering about paddle board, snorkeling, floats, etc. Will they be able to book at a later date?

30 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Went to the port of call boards and found NOTHING so thought I would ask here since this is NCL. Looking at GSC are there any rentals or excursions other than villas, zip line or clam shell?  Not finding anything on our NCL reservation other than those items. Do they release them later closer to sailing (125 days out). Wondering about paddle board, snorkeling, floats, etc. Will they be able to book at a later date?

Possibly things will be posted closer to your sail date.  I have a list from our cruise December 2022, which I hope helps ...      (prices may have increased):

Fins & Snorkel Vest: $24 Adult / $19 Child

Snorkel Vest Rental: $9

Snorkel Equipment: $37 Adult / $22 child

Full Face Snorkel Mask (upgrade) $45 Adult / $29 Child

Soft foam mat (floats): $22 each

Stand-Up Paddle Board: $39 each

In the past, we have seen some of these offered as excursions/rentals. No guarantees that any of these will still be offered, though:

- Swim with the pigs
- Swim with stingrays
- Jetski rentals
- Stand up paddle board rentals
- Snorkel equipment rentals
- Floating mat rentals
- Parasailing
- Zip lines
- Cabana / Villa rentals
- Party boat cruise 

4 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

It is a private island beach day

Rather than searching the internet, try check the NCL site. 

https://www.ncl.com/shore-excursions/search?destination=Bahamas+Cruises,Caribbean+Cruises,Extraordinary+Journeys,Mediterranean+Cruises,Panama+Canal+Cruises,Weekend+Cruises&port=NPI

Edited by BirdTravels

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

I did...I sail in 125 days and mine only shows 7 excursions, zip line, clam shell and villas, not what you are showing. I was also wondering about floats, etc that that does not show.