Reservations for Shows for Suite Guests

bgregan

The reservations for shows just opened up on our app for our Oct cruise on Allure.  Should we make reservations now on there or just wait till we get contacted by our concierge for the reservations?  We are in a Grand Suite on Allure of the Seas.  Thank you

Great question. Don't you hate when someone says that because they really don't know the answer. LOL

When staying in the suites, I have never booked a show reservation on the app. I always reply to the concierge e-mail with my wish list (dining, shows etc.) and I have always been able to see the show I want on the night I wanted. Maybe I've been lucky.

I did see on my next cruise on Harmony in two weeks that the shows are sold out. Hopefully, there will be some reserved seats left for the wife and I. Tree_skier probably has the right idea, and it certainly can't hurt to book on the app.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, bgregan said:

The reservations for shows just opened up on our app for our Oct cruise on Allure.  Should we make reservations now on there or just wait till we get contacted by our concierge for the reservations?  We are in a Grand Suite on Allure of the Seas.  Thank you

We make our show reservations when they are available but if we can't get the time we want, we ask the concierge to take care of that when we get the welcome email.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, smar1500 said:

Great question. Don't you hate when someone says that because they really don't know the answer. LOL

When staying in the suites, I have never booked a show reservation on the app. I always reply to the concierge e-mail with my wish list (dining, shows etc.) and I have always been able to see the show I want on the night I wanted. Maybe I've been lucky.

I did see on my next cruise on Harmony in two weeks that the shows are sold out. Hopefully, there will be some reserved seats left for the wife and I. Tree_skier probably has the right idea, and it certainly can't hurt to book on the app.

I'm just kind of a OCD hyper planner when it comes to cruises. I'm sure your way works just as well.  🙂 

1 hour ago, Tree_skier said:

I made reservation in advance on the app.  The suite concierge can do it for you also but I wanted to make sure I got the times for shows that worked best for me.  

We're the same way. Only asked concierge for CK reservations and a couple other requests I can't do myself.

I book mine as soon as they are available on the Cruise Planner or App.  Concierge has been helpful for changes (like when Aqua shows get canceled due to weather), but I like having the shows in place well in advance and then can give the Concierge (when they email me) my preferred times for Coastal Kitchen based on what I know my entertainment and activities will be on each day.  

• Like 1