Have It All Pricing

K2IE

2 minutes ago, Hobar said:

@Blackduck59 thank you but it is so confusing as I’ve not dealt with packages before.  I think I am even more confused now so I promise not to be surprised by a final bill as I just want to have fun and not think about it.

Cheers, I like your attitude, hopefully the package you have represents good value for you, and your final bill isn't too surprising. We look at an itinerary and check out "the deal" if it looks good we pay the tariff. We are fairly aware of what's "included in the fare" we paid. We are also careful of what we buy on board. I think even the classic drink package should work okay for you, unless you insist on top shelf liquors and premium wines. Many cocktails are under the price cap for classic, I can highly recommend the "Pusser's Painkiller" rum punch (hold the nutmeg for me)

• Thanks 1

@Blackduck59 I think it be fine with the Signature package. Traveling with my mom and sister and we’ll be fine. It’s a once in a lifetime trip for the three of us girls to be on a cruise together and it’s gonna be a blast. (And if my mom wants her caviar and champagne - she can have it.  We only live once.)  Thx for the suggestion on the drink. 

• Like 2

We booked a 2025 Alaska cruise with the $2.00 deposit. It included the Have it All including Elite drink package and crew appreciation and refundable. The refundable part is meaningless for us because we fully intend to go, but to us, it was one heck of a deal. Better than any other mainstream line, and won't have to worry about a large bill at the end of the cruise.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Toofarfromthesea said:

I have HIA on an upcoming cruise and i'm fine with the Signature drinks package.  But what I want to do is upgrade the included Surf internet package too the Stream package.  I haven't found a way to do that online.  I haven't even been able to find out what it will cost for my 17 day cruise.

You'll do it through the Navigator app on board. Example, a surf internet for 7 days is 119.99.  Purchasing the premium internet on board is 159.99, so I am sure you pay that difference for the 7 days.