Info in my reservation details keeps changing

Knights on the Beach

I just booked our first Celebrity cruise on Saturday and everything looks correct on the booking confirmation I received via email. Later that day under Manage Reservation, I noticed we had anytime dining even though I'd selected early when I booked the cruise online. No big deal, I was able to change it. On Sunday, the total price due was less than it should be - the insurance I'd booked was missing. I emailed cec@celebrity.com and asked them to confirm we have insurance and to add the cost back in. I haven't received a reply yet but checked again this morning and the insurance was back, however there was a charge for prepaid tips which I had not selected. I booked the all included rate, so there should be no additional charge for tips, right? I emailed them again and told them I see the insurance is back on the reservation and asked them to remove the prepaid tips. This time I got an auto-reply email stating their current response time is 30 days. Not a problem, our cruise is in 2025.

Just for the heck of it, I looked at the booking again just now and the insurance is gone again and there's a credit for it at a higher cost than in should be. (There shouldn't be a credit for it at all, we want the insurance.) The prepaid tips are still there. What on earth is going on?

Agree to wait.   On the issue with Dining Time - Many if not all of the E-Class ships have discontinued early and late seating and is now 100% Anytime.

We always travel in Suites and our reservations usually show early dining even though we have anytime dining with Luminae. 

Give it some time. The system manually adds in the things like the prepaid gratuities from the all inclusive package and then credits it back out. But while it is doing this it can be concerning as it doesn't match your confirmation and items and amounts change. I called in when I saw this on my booking and was told by the agent to give the system time that everything I am supposed to have will be there at the price from my confirmation. I waited and yes, he was right it did all balance out. So give it a bit of time then check again and it should all be good.

We just booked our cruise on the Equinox yesterday afternoon, and when I pulled it up this morning, Celebrity had added $2,000 to the total due!!!  After racking my brain trying to figure this out, I called Celebrity, and they explained that it would take a few days to get the final invoice done, and it would be at the price quoted yesterday.  Never had that ever happen.