NCL transfers departure in Seattle----

Jetswdo

On 9/14/2023 at 9:48 PM, laudergayle said:

Be flattered. This is your queue to introduce (reintroduce) others to your approach to disembark in SEA.  Lots of us on CC are new. JS 😊

Yeah, I only suggested that the bird should already know, as she weighs in on most of these threads to tell horror stories about Alaskan Way. 

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2023 at 10:37 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I’ve posted it several times, and you should already know the answer. Has nothing to do with Alaska Way. Take the pedestrian bridge to Elliott avenue.  Most calm Uber/Lyft ever.  Do you really not remember this??🤣

I caught your earlier posts about this, thank you!. This is now our plan. Just hope we can find the pedestrian bridge. 😬👍🏻

On 9/14/2023 at 9:37 PM, ChiefMateJRK said:

Take the pedestrian bridge to Elliott avenue.  Most calm Uber/Lyft ever.

Chief, I'll take your advice over others every time. We'll be the only ship in Seatle on Sunday morning April 28, 2024. Our flight out is 11:30. That's a no-brainer, right?

Edited by IAcruising

9 hours ago, durberville said:

I caught your earlier posts about this, thank you!. This is now our plan. Just hope we can find the pedestrian bridge. 😬👍🏻

If you can’t find the pedestrian bridge, you’re still on the drink package.  It’s that huge thing going over the road right where you exit the terminal.  At least two elevators about 20 paces South (I have no idea how far that is, but you could easily crawl to it even if the drinks were recently flowing).  Elevator to the top.  Don’t cross the street and take that elevator or you’ll find yourself trying to find the way out of a parking garage.  Walk a couple hundred feet due East and you’re in peace land ready to call your Uber/Lyft.  I’ve never waited more than 5 minutes.  Have fun!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, IAcruising said:

Chief, I'll take your advice over others every time. We'll be the only ship in Seatle on Sunday morning April 28, 2024. Our flight out is 11:30. That's a no-brainer, right?

That sounds reasonable.  Once you catch your Uber, it will be about a half hour to the airport.  I never really timed it, but it’s not a long ride.  They’ll drop you right at your terminal and, unlike the NCL shuttle, you won’t have to make multiple stops and wait while luggage is pulled by the driver.

11 hours ago, IAcruising said:

If you are willing to pay more for the hassle of an Uber

You can still have the porters move your bags to the baggage hall (or even better, use Port Valet to transfer your bags directly to your airlines). And disembark 7:30-8:00 for a transfer to the airport by 9:30... leaving 2 hours to enjoy (*not*) waiting at the airport. 

Last week's disembarkation schedule. 

image.thumb.png.368b48978638e630306c475ab03436ea.png

Edited by BirdTravels

3 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

If you can’t find the pedestrian bridge, you’re still on the drink package.  It’s that huge thing going over the road right where you exit the terminal.  At least two elevators about 20 paces South (I have no idea how far that is, but you could easily crawl to it even if the drinks were recently flowing).  Elevator to the top.  Don’t cross the street and take that elevator or you’ll find yourself trying to find the way out of a parking garage.  Walk a couple hundred feet due East and you’re in peace land ready to call your Uber/Lyft.  I’ve never waited more than 5 minutes.  Have fun!!

Bwahahaha! I think we can manage that then! Thx again! 👍🏻🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

If you are willing to pay more for the hassle of an Uber

(or even better, use Port Valet to transfer your bags directly to your airlines).

"Hassle" is a subjective term. We have had no problems with Uber.

If I recall from our last Seattle cruise, Port Valet is only available for flights after 12:00, so that's not an option.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That sounds reasonable.  Once you catch your Uber, it will be about a half hour to the airport.  I never really timed it, but it’s not a long ride.  They’ll drop you right at your terminal and, unlike the NCL shuttle, you won’t have to make multiple stops and wait while luggage is pulled by the driver.

Chief, give me your "secret" spot for Uber in Seattle one more time. I'll write it down and it will never be mentioned again.  😆

• Haha 1