Icon sails released thru spring 2026

45 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Some people don't mind the same things or have the same preferences as you do.

FWIW, as someone who almost exclusively sails on full Oasis class ships, I don't have any problem getting around the ship nor do I bump elbows.

Yes, I am aware that we don't all have the same preferences.  Just stating my thoughts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fla33023 said:

I'm surprised that people who can spend that for a week would even want to be on a cruise ship with 7k people. That's the kind of money where you can plan a very personalized vacation that doesn't include bumping elbows with people trying to get around a ship.

Yup - agreed - that is White Lotus - take me to Sicily kind of vacation money.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I'd be suspicious if I were you. We already know the ceo and ta confirmed they hold back cabins so the choices are fewer. Keep checking.

Still works on people thinking they are sold out... FWIW, I've been following pricings and cabin availability on some upcoming sailings (not mine, just in general for curiosity) and a few weeks after final payment, lots of availability and lots of price drops on what seemed to be sold out ships.. More so than the usual amount for people dropping out before final payment.

6 hours ago, SUgwoz said:

This is the case for Spring 2024 sailings.  Cheapest Guaranteed Balcony for 2 people $9K+, cheapest Guaranteed Balcony for 4 people (2 adults, 2 children), $4400.  

Cheaper for 4 than for 2? These sailings are going to be CROWDED! I wonder what that would do for people's perception of the experience..

39 minutes ago, RD64 said:

And truly $140k is around the world cruise pricing - albeit not for 8 people. Although it would probably pay for all eight to spend 35 days on Holland America’s very popular Voyage of the Vikings.

$130K of that $140k was for the first two people.  Persons 3-8 were only about $1400 each.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

No way I would book at those prices -- for a ship with 7,000 passengers. 

For fun, I did price out the Ultimate Family Townhouse for our group of 8;

August 9, 2025 = $116,000

December 27, 2025 = $140,000

mac_tlc

I did same for the Dec. 20, 2025 for 4 of us…

$173,596!  Good news though is that price includes $74,000 (30% off) savings.😜

Sorry @Ourusualbeach we are not booking this one😁

Edit to add that is CDN$$…maybe not so bad after all? Don’t think so!

Edited by OACAggie
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, seasidemama said:

Cheaper for 4 than for 2? These sailings are going to be CROWDED! I wonder what that would do for people's perception of the experience..

Not so sure, I interpret that the cabins built for 2 are running low.  However, cabins for 3-4 are in abundance.  The twist on this is if you look on royal site or most travel sites the preliminary estimates on the cruise is based on the 2 person price, so someone scanning sees $4000+ per person unless you start going through a mock booking then you see the price is different for 3-4 people. On top of that it is a sailing not around any holidays, nor school breaks which is likely why they have an abundance of 3-4 occupancy cabins.

Would imagine price drops in the future when they look to fill those cabins up with only 2 people as well.  

Example of this there is some December Sailings for Freedom class, short 3-4 night sailings.  However, I have seen Balcony guaranteed drop as low as under $800 for two people included fees/taxes with OBC, with the majority currently being available are Spacious Balconies made for 3-4 occupancy.