Premium Alcohol Menu

Viveash

Hoping fellow Celebrity cruisers can assist.

My wife and I are Elite Plus Celebrity cruisers, but due to Covid and other issues, have not cruised since December 2019

from Singapore to Dubai on "Connie". Great itinerary by the way and thoroughly recommend.

We have a couple of cruises booked for 2024, both on the " Soltstice", but can't see how to view the premium package alcohol

menu or available drinks on the Celebrity website.

Would very much appreciate anyone being able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Viveash said:

Hoping fellow Celebrity cruisers can assist.

My wife and I are Elite Plus Celebrity cruisers, but due to Covid and other issues, have not cruised since December 2019

from Singapore to Dubai on "Connie". Great itinerary by the way and thoroughly recommend.

We have a couple of cruises booked for 2024, both on the " Soltstice", but can't see how to view the premium package alcohol

menu or available drinks on the Celebrity website.

Would very much appreciate anyone being able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

Could not figure out how to copy it but if you “google” celebrity cruise drink packages pdf it should bring up a .pdf that shows you a comparison of the alcohol selections in both the classic and premium packages.  There are undoubtedly changes that have been made but it should give you an idea of the potential differences in alcohol between the two packages. 

1 minute ago, High on the Seas said:

Could not figure out how to copy it but if you “google” celebrity cruise drink packages pdf it should bring up a .pdf that shows you a comparison of the alcohol selections in both the classic and premium packages.  There are undoubtedly changes that have been made but it should give you an idea of the potential differences in alcohol between the two packages. 

Try looking here.   Just keep in mind, they do not always have all the brands in stock at all times. For example, my favorite rum, Zacapa 23, I do not believe is carried any longer by Celebrity's distributor and so has not been available on our last couple of cruises.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/modal/premium-beverage-package-modal

4 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Try looking here.   Just keep in mind, they do not always have all the brands in stock at all times. For example, my favorite rum, Zacapa 23, I do not believe is carried any longer by Celebrity's distributor and so has not been available on our last couple of cruises.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/modal/premium-beverage-package-modal

Have noticed a lot of brands missing - under the "supply chain issues" of course.

10 minutes ago, mitz18 said:

Have noticed a lot of brands missing - under the "supply chain issues" of course.

Which is a very real thing from talking to people I use to work in with in the Hospitality industry.  Many things are available then just are not available for months out.  Doubt it will ever get back to a normalcy that it once was at this point.  

1 minute ago, bikerunner said:

Which is a very real thing from talking to people I use to work in with in the Hospitality industry.  Many things are available then just are not available for months out.  Doubt it will ever get back to a normalcy that it once was at this point.  

unfo i think you are right - normality is gone,

I spoke to the Beverage Manager on Millennium and Celebrity, and I believe Royal Caribbean also, changed distributors and their new distributor does not carry all the brands the old one did.  Hopefully they’ll update their brands list at some point but after a year of waiting, I am not going to hold my breath. 

20 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

The problem with references like this is accuracy (though I guess that is the case even with the Celebrity site).  One can't even 100% trust the Celebrity App because even on there one bar menu may price the same exact item differently but I will tell you that you can trust the higher priced one is the the right one 🙂  Quality control with web and app documentation is not their specialty.

With regards to the site noted here, the list of beer for Classic shows Michelob Ultra included but I can say with certainty that on my recent April cruise on Apex it was an upcharge of a $1 (plus grat) similar to Stella and Peroni. This changed from my prior sailing in 2019 where Michelob Ultra was my beer of choice and never an upcharge on Classic package.

What made this even odder was that they were serving it to me first few days without charge but around day three they suddenly say it's a $1 upcharge which I of course challenged since it was not a charge the days before?  Not sure how that was happening but sure enough I began being charged. For my own sanity I asked at different bars and yep I was told the $1 charge.  I didn't so much have a problem with the upcharge (though seems ridiculous for this beer) but more the sudden change.  I could never find it listed anywhere on any bar menu (even the app) to be able to see the cost myself.

2 hours ago, SmilingOctopus said:

This one perhaps gives a nicer overview of things.

And given that it was sent to me by Celebrity under a month ago, I'd assume it to be more or less up to date..

Beverage_Package_Brochure.pdf 987.38 kB · 9 downloads

I guess this goes to show that Celebrity lives up to what I just posted. Even their own documentation is not updated to what is actually happening on board ... again even here Michelob Ultra under Classic and it is not ... they charge $1 upcharge like Stella and Peroni. 

I wish this brochure was dated, though we know it isn't 'old' since it has the updated 'up to $10' blurb.  I like Celebrity but this is so annoying.

Doubling down on the 'more or less' part LOL

Edited by poffles

4 hours ago, poffles said:

The problem with references like this is accuracy (though I guess that is the case even with the Celebrity site).  One can't even 100% trust the Celebrity App because even on there one bar menu may price the same exact item differently but I will tell you that you can trust the higher priced one is the the right one 🙂  Quality control with web and app documentation is not their specialty.

Not sure why you have such an issue with sharing a link to help someone out.  Most experienced cruisers understand nothing is guaranteed to be as posted, especially nowadays, regardless of the source of the info.  Seemed like a helpful list to give them an idea of what there is.

16 minutes ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Not sure why you have such an issue with sharing a link to help someone out.  Most experienced cruisers understand nothing is guaranteed to be as posted, especially nowadays, regardless of the source of the info.  Seemed like a helpful list to give them an idea of what there is.

Really ...???  I did not ever say I had ANY 'such an issue' with you (or anyone) sharing the link ... I said it's the information on sites.  Read it how you may but I did not say anything directed towards you posting the link. 

This is not something to start something over ... equally I was being helpful in speaking to site information in general.