What is the current redemption time for "Book now or Book Later"?

Keys Kathy

There’s been no way to tell lately. It’s even been different ship to ship. Your e-docs will have a form toward the end or check when you board. The form they have online is 6 months to book for the OBC and a default refund if unused after 12 months.

You can still book between month 6 and 12, you just lose out on the OBC. 

Our Dec 2022, "Book Now or Book Later" form from on the Silhouette says, "Within 1 year choose your next Celebrity Cruises vacation."  They honored it 8/31/23 (and credited the OBC) when we booked the Beyond for Dec. 2023.

Additional nonsense:  I wait until the day before debarkation to buy the, "Book later" deal (why start the clock early?).  At home I look for their periodic, "Limited time offer! 2x Captain's Club points to book your Future Cruise!" emails.

Just received Edocs for Oct sailing 2 days ago.  These are the conditions in the form supplied

By signing below, I acknowledge and authorize:
• Celebrity Cruises to create a Book Later reservation with the above specified guests and charge the credit card on file.
• To be eligible for the Onboard promotion of up to $500 obc, I have 6 MONTHS to pick a ship and sailing date.
• After 6 months, I will no longer be able to take advantage of the Onboard offer.
• If I do not pick a ship and sailing date within 1 year of booking, my deposit will be refunded.
• Unlimited name changes on your new booking are allowed up until you pick your ship and sailing date, after which one name must remain the same.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Just received Edocs for Oct sailing 2 days ago.  These are the conditions in the form supplied

By signing below, I acknowledge and authorize:
• Celebrity Cruises to create a Book Later reservation with the above specified guests and charge the credit card on file.
• To be eligible for the Onboard promotion of up to $500 obc, I have 6 MONTHS to pick a ship and sailing date.
• After 6 months, I will no longer be able to take advantage of the Onboard offer.
• If I do not pick a ship and sailing date within 1 year of booking, my deposit will be refunded.
• Unlimited name changes on your new booking are allowed up until you pick your ship and sailing date, after which one name must remain the same.

Hmm. It could be more confusing, but we'll wait until they do THAT! Do they want our business or not?