New CC benefits added a year ago still not appearing in benefits PDF

vm6514

Celebrity increased Captain Club benefits, for instance

On Celebrity website states Program Changes

All Included and enjoy 10% off the upgrade from Classic to Premium (increased from 5% - 10% if purchased pre-cruise.*
But when I looked at my Your Club Tier,  Celebrity do not increase  the benefit on my Your Club Tier

12 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

Celebrity increased Captain Club benefits, for instance

On Celebrity website states Program Changes

All Included and enjoy 10% off the upgrade from Classic to Premium (increased from 5% - 10% if purchased pre-cruise.*
But when I looked at my Your Club Tier,  Celebrity do not increase  the benefit on my Your Club Tier

Nothing new, folks...All this info is over a year old as it talks about the Infinity returning to service in June 2022

11 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Nothing new, folks...All this info is over a year old as it talks about the Infinity returning to service in June 2022

I never said it was new, The point being why are these increases NOT reflected  my Your Club Tier

3 minutes ago, vm6514 said:

I never said it was new, The point being why are these increases NOT reflected  my Your Club Tier

Your point was a topic of conversation when the info was released over a year ago.  X's Marketing dept (the nice emails they send us three times a day) seems to "steal" most of X's IT's budget

1 hour ago, vm6514 said:

After your 1st cruise you are a Classic members. Classic members get a 10% discount on upgrades of drink package. You must call the CC to get the discount. I might be wrong, but I thought in the past Classic members either did not get a discount or a 5% discount.

I'm elite +, last year we were in Aqua and I upgraded to Premium getting 15% discount. I had our TA call for us.

1 minute ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

IMO it should just be deleted however I reported it with a request to change the title so the OP gets some value of this.  "New CC benefits added a year ago still not appearing in benefits PDF"

good idea!

• Host Kat changed the title to New CC benefits added a year ago still not appearing in benefits PDF