GOING GOING GONE SALE.....

closecruiser

25 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

12/3?

Not Ken but yes.  I booked it as well The $799 price has come and gone several times today.  If you are interested just keep checking.  I got an OV balcony guarantee but when I looked earlier it looked like you could pick a cabin for that price.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Not Ken but yes.  I booked it as well The $799 price has come and gone several times today.  If you are interested just keep checking.  I got an OV balcony guarantee but when I looked earlier it looked like you could pick a cabin for that price.

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Incredible deal

I did not notice the deal come and go.  The moment I saw it, I booked it as fast as I could type.  I know how fast those deals can sell out.  I also got a gty.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Incredible deal

As someone with 4 future Wonder cruises booked (and largely limited to spring break and summer), I'm both happy for and jealous of those of you who booked that. 😁 Have a great cruise!

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

As someone with 4 future Wonder cruises booked (and largely limited to spring break and summer), I'm both happy for and jealous of those of you who booked that. 😁 Have a great cruise!

My wife says we can't afford to move to Florida when she retires......wonder why.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

My wife says we can't afford to move to Florida when she retires......wonder why.

She knows you'll just drive her here to cruise anyway. 🤣

It's a better place to visit than live anyway, but I'll leave that alone.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

I did not notice the deal come and go.  The moment I saw it, I booked it as fast as I could type.  I know how fast those deals can sell out.  I also got a gty.

If you see something you like how do you go about booking it?  Call or go to the RC website?  Thanks.......

27 minutes ago, closecruiser said:

If you see something you like how do you go about booking it?  Call or go to the RC website?  Thanks.......

Right through the website like any other cruise (or through a TA of course).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closecruiser said:

The Flyer cane out Monday I believe and said the new rates would be available for the 26th and 17th.  The rates (at least for Wonder) did not appear until mid afternoon and even then there was very limited qtys. available.  You basically had to sis and refresh your browser all day if you wanted one of those rates.

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

The Flyer cane out Monday I believe and said the new rates would be available for the 26th and 17th.  The rates (at least for Wonder) did not appear until mid afternoon and even then there was very limited qtys. available.  You basically had to sis and refresh your browser all day if you wanted one of those rates.

This was NOT the case last year. As I've mentioned, the GGG sale is very screwy now. There are even deals to be found on cruises that appear in the flier but the flier price is terrible compared to the actual price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closecruiser said:

As I already had the website open (that’s how I found the rate), I thought I could finish booking on line faster than calling.  This time it worked.  I have missed out sometimes in the past as rates can sell out quickly.

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wow, I did get lucky.  I was not refreshing.  I had seen the GGG flyer but never expected the rates to appear midafternoon.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Guilty😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, closecruiser said:

Unless you are lucky enough to have an EXTREMELY available (accessible)  TA like I have 🙂your best bet is to just book it online

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, closecruiser said:

Thank you, so the website will have those prices when you put in the date and ship you are looking at.

If they are still available yes.  I saw that $799 that my TA booked for me yesterday online on Royal's website earlier today but it's gone now

Edited by molly361