Latest breakfast time on debarkation day

75Vette

I don't believe the MDR serves breakfast on debarkation day.  The MDR is usually used as a priority debarkation staging area for Diamonds/Plats.

The lido buffet and Blue Iguana Cantina, however are usually open until 9 or 9:30 AM.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

I disagree…I think they do, up until about 0830.  EM

I could be wrong. Maybe on ships with 2 dining rooms this is true? I just know all of my priority debarkation letters for Plats and Diamonds say to meet at the MDR. 

I rarely ever use my priority debark so I could be wrong. I just know what the letters say about where to meet for priority debark.

We had debarkation day breakfast in the MDR in April on the Radiance and in July on the Panorama. Both ships have 2 dining rooms though. 

@75Vette, when are you going on the Miracle? We're going in November if you don't get a definitive answer about that ship before then 🙂

11 minutes ago, PinaCarada said:

We had debarkation day breakfast in the MDR in April on the Radiance and in July on the Panorama. Both ships have 2 dining rooms though. 

@75Vette, when are you going on the Miracle? We're going in November if you don't get a definitive answer about that ship before then 🙂

1 hour ago, Essiesmom said:

I disagree…I think they do, up until about 0830.  EM

Yeah thats why I initially said I don't think so since Spirit class ships only have 1 MDR and the OP was asking about the Miracle.

25 minutes ago, stobe1 said:

Yeah thats why I initially said I don't think so since Spirit class ships only have 1 MDR and the OP was asking about the Miracle.

We had breakfast in the MDR on Spirit when we did a B2B. They had breakfast on one level and priority on the other. 

• Like 1

We leave on October 14 departure and arrive back on the 29th.  We are diamond, but our plane doesn't leave LA until 2:30.  Wasn't wanting to leave the ship any earlier than we had to, but don't want to be in the masses either.  Didn't realize the Spirit class ships only had one dinning room, so can see why if this if this is a meeting place breakfast would be out of the question.

Thanks to all.

Linda

On 10/1/2023 at 1:13 PM, stobe1 said:

I don't believe the MDR serves breakfast on debarkation day.  The MDR is usually used as a priority debarkation staging area for Diamonds/Plats.

The lido buffet and Blue Iguana Cantina, however are usually open until 9 or 9:30 AM.

Yes they served breakfast in the MDR on debarkation day- the time on our last cruise was list from 7:00am to 8:30am.

On 10/1/2023 at 3:01 PM, momof3cruisers said:

We had breakfast in the MDR on Spirit when we did a B2B. They had breakfast on one level and priority on the other. 

This.  Spirit class has one MDR but on 2 decks.  One deck can be used for breakfast while the other is a meeting point for debarkation.