Website won't show cruise.

WiFeCruising

I'm trying to pay off my cruise, and it says I have 90 something days until the cruise when I log in, by my name. But when I go to manage my booking, nothing is showing up. When I try and put my booking number in with my name, it says I can't do that because I'm 'underage' which is news to me because I'm almost 40. The same thing happens for my husband. It doesn't show anything under my cruise details. Is this a website glitch and need to wait another day? I don't want to call as I have heard that when you call them to do anything, they charge you what the cruise sale is going for that day and not what the invoice contract says when I first booked with them. I don't want to pay a couple hundred more, that's absurd. So I'm skeptical of calling them for that reason. Need some help or opinions on this matter. Thank you!

I did not have any problem calling when I wanted to adjust my cruise.  I was booked on a 7 day and wanted to add the previous 3 day,  it since it was also being sold as a 10 day, I wanted it done for the ten day rather than a 3/7 B2B.  It took some manipulating to have my deposit transferred, but it worked out.  Also, have you checked your profile?  Maybe somehow your birth date got messed up.  EM

2 hours ago, WiFeCruising said:

I'm trying to pay off my cruise, and it says I have 90 something days until the cruise when I log in, by my name. But when I go to manage my booking, nothing is showing up. When I try and put my booking number in with my name, it says I can't do that because I'm 'underage' which is news to me because I'm almost 40. The same thing happens for my husband. It doesn't show anything under my cruise details. Is this a website glitch and need to wait another day? I don't want to call as I have heard that when you call them to do anything, they charge you what the cruise sale is going for that day and not what the invoice contract says when I first booked with them. I don't want to pay a couple hundred more, that's absurd. So I'm skeptical of calling them for that reason. Need some help or opinions on this matter. Thank you!

This happened to me this morning! So annoying. I had to call MSC to have it resolved.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WiFeCruising said:

I'm trying to pay off my cruise, and it says I have 90 something days until the cruise when I log in, by my name. But when I go to manage my booking, nothing is showing up.

Having the same issue in the UK on the UK website, I'd guess their IT Dept. has had another meltdown, or someone decided to 'upgrade' something 🙂

If you need to make a payment today I'd give up and call them...

I am glad to see this thread, as I am having the exact same issues, and know that I am not alone or have self-created a problem.  I have two cruises booked and cannot get either to show up.  I have had the underage error pop up, as well as an error saying that the cruise does not leave within 20 days, which is true, but irrelevant. I have also had an error saying that the registration failed - call my travel agent, which happens to be MSC.

My first cruise does not leave until 11/12, so I will wait to see if it resolves.  I had completed registration.  We shall see what happens