AzAmazing evening. First timer here.

SandyR5

What exactly is an AzAmazing Eve ing. On the excursion page for our Quest South America sailing in January it now list an AzAmazing evening in Montevideo at 7:00. What is it?  Do we have to sign up?  Drinks?  Food?  Please let me know. Thanks. 

No need to sign up they check with you onboard if they need a numbers count  It does appear on the shorex part of the website at zero cost however even if you “enrol” then that information isn’t used by the ship. Usually they ask at check in anyway 

You have an early dinner on ship and there’s also a sandwich buffet on your return 

At the venue they usually serve one special drink or cocktail 

51 minutes ago, SandyR5 said:

What exactly is an AzAmazing Eve ing. On the excursion page for our Quest South America sailing in January it now list an AzAmazing evening in Montevideo at 7:00. What is it?  Do we have to sign up?  Drinks?  Food?  Please let me know. Thanks. 

The Azamazing evening we had in Montevideo was one of the best we have ever experienced, anywhere. No food (as usual) but a 'welcome' drink. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

From what I’ve read the Azamazing evening is very good - some wort of a show based on Carnival.

It is an excellent show. I look forward to seeing it again next year IMG_4861.thumb.jpeg.c0341ad4e5c2c36f14ad739259f606cc.jpeg