Specialty dining - multiple night packages?

mets07

Does Carnival offer multiple night specialty dining packages?  Royal has these and they allow you to dine for a discount at for example 3 specialty restaurants. You can order in your cruise planner and then work out the details (specific restaurants and times) once on the ship. 

Thank you. 

44 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

They did last year on the Vista. 3 for $38 excluding the steakhouse. That one was a little more. But like I days that was last year idk about now. They didn't on the Breeze or Dream this year

Except they didn't promise reservations

I know they did, not sure if they still do,  We have only done it once, assume that if they are not currently offered it is because they simply sell out with out needing to offer discount. Obviously, the more speciality restaurants offered, the more it would work, putting the MG and Celebration are potentially much more applicable than a Conquest class ship.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 2

On 10/25/2023 at 7:44 PM, babygrljaz said:

They did last year on the Vista. 3 for $38 excluding the steakhouse. That one was a little more. But like I days that was last year idk about now. They didn't on the Breeze or Dream this year

When?  When I was on her in October 2022, they didn't offer anything.  They did on the Vista class ships prior to COVID, but have not brought them back that I have seen.

On 10/28/2023 at 12:08 AM, vwrestler171 said:

When?  When I was on her in October 2022, they didn't offer anything.  They did on the Vista class ships prior to COVID, but have not brought them back that I have seen.

On the Vista in Jan 2022 & Mar 2022