Confirm drink package before check in?

zitsky

On 10/29/2023 at 11:04 AM, zitsky said:

I said I thought I did it but it is not in order history so obviously I did not do it.  And despite looking all over, I am not seeing an upgrade in either the app or the website.  I have upgraded drink packages on other Celebrity cruises.  I've asked my TA to help.

image.thumb.png.c093765ea700c42e8095171149021a41.png

So normally if you are signed in the Classic Package would show "Reserved" if you have booked it- maybe no upgrade because you don't have the Classic to upgrade 

On 10/31/2023 at 3:59 AM, Jim_Iain said:

As many others may have suggested (haven't read the  full thread yet).  

Go to Plan My Cruise -  Top Right click the circle with your initials - Choose Order History  - click through -  It will either say Premium or often a picture -  the Orange is Premium the Lemon is Classic.  It will also tell you the amount you paid.

image.thumb.png.470eb26d67a0f153d7d4680014a6aa95.png

I've had IT glitches when trying to check my drink upgrades in Order History. I downgraded to Zero Proof in February & it never showed in my Order History (Celebrity rep did send me a confirmation booking which I've kept as a hardcopy just in case...).  I have now upgraded my husband's drink package (28 October) from AI Classic to Premium & was told it may take 24 hours for it to show in my Order History.  It's now been 6 days & still not showing there - though everything else I purchased is: including now showing my Zero Proof which was downgraded in February but which hadn't shown on Order History till now.  I contacted Celebrity to check that they did have the Premium upgrade, which they confirmed they can see at their end.  The rep sent me an email listing all my order history, and it does show there, just not on my Order History. Needless to say, I've printed a hardcopy of the order history emailed from Celebrity in case of any problems on board.

On 10/29/2023 at 5:04 PM, prmssk said:

You must have booked this cruise a long time ago.  I don't remember when they eliminated the Elevate option but I didn't think it was that recently.

We booked a Beyond sailing in April of 2022.  As I recall they eliminated the Elevate package a couple of months later.

11 hours ago, shellunderwater said:

My upgrade in the APP is for 18.99 per guest per day.  But my cruise is very soon.

My cruise this month is same 18.99 but my TA next year in April had the special 6.99 deal for upgrades.   It’s understandable to me in that I’m locked in if I got it etc.   not upset in any sense as it’s part of the cost of cruising I factored in.  

13 hours ago, bikerunner said:

My cruise this month is same 18.99 but my TA next year in April had the special 6.99 deal for upgrades.   It’s understandable to me in that I’m locked in if I got it etc.   not upset in any sense as it’s part of the cost of cruising I factored in.  

You can cancel what you paid and book it again at the lower price.  You are not locked into any of the prices for items you buy pre-cruise.  If you used OBC, it should come back within a minute or 2.  If you used a cc it can take up to a month to go back to the card after being refunded with the cancel but it usually only takes 1-2 weeks in my experience.  I cancel and rebook when the promotional discount increases all the time.