Legend 14-day to Aruba, Curacao, St. Martin, St. Kitts live Nov. 5

IntrepidFromDC

So Lido has this late night thing with steak-n-cheese, hotdogs and other stuff.  Usually I am too late and only pizza is open but I lost a ton of money so bowed out around 11 with my tail between my legs. If I could get it to curl up a little more might feel good. 

20231118_233919.jpg

• Like 4

On 11/17/2023 at 1:53 PM, IntrepidFromDC said:

30-mph winds and 10-ft swells with some whitecaps... didn't sleep very well with all the creaking and hangers clacking.

There was definitely motion on the ocean, crazy winds! They actually vibrated the top lock on my balcony door loose and boy was it whistling when I got back to my room. Luckily the bottom lock held. I checked it morning and night after that.

I slept very well, LOL well until I almost rolled out of bed. I tend to sleep near the edge, moved a little more to the middle and all was good!

• Like 1

Remember the first cruise you went on that had a lot of rockin' in the ocean, and how when you got home you felt like you were still going back and forth even sitting down in your house?  I got that again yesterday and this morning for the first time since the first time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Remember the first cruise you went on that had a lot of rockin' in the ocean, and how when you got home you felt like you were still going back and forth even sitting down in your house?  I got that again yesterday and this morning for the first time since the first time.

Wow!!  I haven't had that happen for years.  The ship must have been really pushing it to get back before the storm.  Yikes!

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing your vaca with us all!

I especially enjoyed your review of Aruba and Curacao,

we will be going there (and Bonaire) this coming summer for the first time.

We were thinking of doing the tour on aruba you shared,

but it seems like several places are just ruins of nice things

to see from the past. I think we will stick to going to the beach,

just need to decide Eagle or Baby - or maybe both! Long day at port...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

Once we thought that. Turned out it was a 3.8 earthquake,  and the ground really was moving.

• Like 1