Separate on board folio accounts for one cabin?

theloo

I am traveling with a friend in a shared cabin.  Is it possible to have separate accounts for each person/medallion?  I would just rather have us each pay our own.  I had trouble with my folio on my last cruise and it's still not resolved after 3 months, so I'm a little worried about it for this next cruise.

47 minutes ago, theloo said:

I am traveling with a friend in a shared cabin.  Is it possible to have separate accounts for each person/medallion?  I would just rather have us each pay our own.  I had trouble with my folio on my last cruise and it's still not resolved after 3 months, so I'm a little worried about it for this next cruise.

Of course. When you're completely your check-in info, out in your CC for your account. When your friend completes their check-in info, they put in their CC for their payments. Viola, two separate folios. You can verify aboard that it's separate. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, two accounts and separate credit cards.  Just be aware that you might be able to see each other's balance/folio.  When I travel with my sister, I can print both her's and mine from the kiosk.  Front Desk is also "willing" to print out one of each when I request it.  

Don't know how private you want to remain.  You may have to make that individual request.  

• Thanks 1

My DH and I always have separate folios, not by choice, though.  I went on a solo cruise once and now, I am having difficulty allowing him to access my credit card.  It’s no bother as we just have them combine all our OBC and all charges under one credit card and once onboard.  
If we don’t, neither can see the other’s folio balance.  

39 minutes ago, memoak said:

You can print both folios but they will not both show on your app. I can only see mine not my wife’s 

Only one person can see both (if you’re on the same credit card). Have you tried looking with your wife’s login? 

1 hour ago, t&atravel said:

Only one person can see both (if you’re on the same credit card). Have you tried looking with your wife’s login? 

Why would I even have her log in ?  That is her account not mine. Two credit cards

Edited by memoak

We always visit Cust Serv desk soon as onboard, to double check we both have our OWN

cards listed.  Why?  We both want points on diff cards, and less chance for messups.

Couple diff trips when we used the same credit card.....got a notice day 2 or 3 that spouse wasn't allowed to access it and to visit Cust serv desk. 

So we stopped using the same credit card onboard, and its been No prob since.

We both only see our own Onboard accts.

I do the same when traveling with a friend.  I don't want friends charges on my cc,

so we visit CS day one.

Edited by CalLuvsCrusingToo