Sunday November 12th, 2023 -- The Fleet Report and Daily

richwmn

Thanks for the HAL Fleet report and all the daily reports.

@aliaschief  On which Seabourn ship will you sail the world cruise?   Surprised to see several NZ ports of call. 

@marshhawk  Welcome back.  Sorry that you were unwell during your cruise, 

@RMLincoln   Hope all goes well  with the  move to your new home.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, erewhon said:

Thanks for the HAL Fleet report and all the daily reports.

@aliaschief  On which Seabourn ship will you sail the world cruise?   Surprised to see several NZ ports of call. 

@marshhawk  Welcome back.  Sorry that you were unwell during your cruise, 

@RMLincoln   Hope all goes well  with the  move to your new home.

Seabourn Sojourn 2026.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Seabourn Sojourn 2026.

Bruce, we are booked on a 33 day portion of Sojourn's 2024 World Cruise.  I bought insurance from Seabourn and thought it was inexpensive.  Less than $1K for the two of us.

Ray

• Like 7

9 hours ago, marshhawk said:

i am back. I loved Rome, and our haunted hotel room, i loved our day at Delos, our Day at Ephesus, i started feeling weird in Santorini and ended up in the ship hospital  by day two of the part two of the back to back.  I will catch up tomorrow, or at least try, as I have not had more than two hours sleep together in the last 15 days.  I missed you all!  Hugs, Annie

Welcome home, Annie.  Oh my heavens on being ill and your lack of sleep.  I hope you start to feel better.

8 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

Oh Annie!  Glad you’re back home and hope you get some good sleep. Thanks for checking in. 

We made through today!  I am totally done in!  Hoping to recover overnight. Not sure I’m ready for the packers but ready or not…. they’ll do the rest.  I made food for tonight and tomorrow… very basic. I won’t have pan’s tomorrow.  I do have 2 plastic plates coming with us, 2 cereal bowls, 2 sets of camping utensils. My friend took a bunch of pantry food. Tuesday she’ll take whatever she wants from the fridge and freezer but there’s not much left!  

I washed sheets today so they’ll be almost fresh when they get packed. Kept finding more stuff!  And I’m sure we’ll find more tomorrow!  Have 2 or 3 boxes still open to toss last minute stuff into. Unmarried granddaughter asked if her fiancé might be useful Friday if he can change work schedule!  Heck yes!  I’ll take all the help we can get!  I can’t believe how much harder this seems than just 3 years ago!  Maybe I just don’t remember how really bad that was!  But now is now and it’ll all work!  Thank you all so much for your encouragement!
Good night all!  

Maureen 

You’ve done a great job, Maureen.  Hang in there, it’s nearly done.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1