Regent Grandeur Now a Regent Ship

DeepFreeze63

24 minutes ago, GMIAC said:

Dress Code questions:

- Compass Rose breakfast

- La Veranda breakfast/lunch

- Specialty Restaurants lunch

Thoughts? 

Resort-style outfits include shorts/slacks and collared shirts for men, and blouses, slacks/shorts or day dresses for women. Shorts and jeans may be worn on excursions and during the day, but are not appropriate after 6:00 pm.

(I have jeans for excursions and capri and t-shirt dress for around the ship).

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RollTide49 said:

I guess I will board with everyone on the 14th!!! So far the ship looks fantastic and i can’t wait to see how it is decorated for Christmas!! 
Roll Tide

From a fellow Alabamian.....not a SINGLE Christmas decorations onboard Grandeur.   Heaven forbid those decorations "mar" the all-important christening photos in the next few days 🙄

Edited by Kwaj girl
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Kwaj girl said:

From a fellow Alabamian.....not a SINGLE Christmas decorations onboard Grandeur.   Heaven forbid those decorations "mar" the all-important christening photos in the next few days 🙄

That is sad because when the ship is decorated for the holidays, it truly is magical

Greetings, all ya’ll. It is my understanding that the ship will be decorated for Dec 14. Didn’t want Christmas decor for the inaugural pictures. Have to see if I wake up and have a Christmas surprise!! The Splendor was spectacular so I imagine the Grandeur will be, too. Almost time to go. Roll Tide

17 minutes ago, RollTide49 said:

Greetings, all ya’ll. It is my understanding that the ship will be decorated for Dec 14. Didn’t want Christmas decor for the inaugural pictures. Have to see if I wake up and have a Christmas surprise!! The Splendor was spectacular so I imagine the Grandeur will be, too. Almost time to go. Roll Tide

And don’t forget the yummy Xmas cookies - hint, if you break the cookie in half all the calories spill out!

• Haha 4

Just now, NYC-London said:

And don’t forget the yummy Xmas cookies - hint, if you break the cookie in half all the calories spill out!

It’s a well known fact that broken biscuits or cookies have hardly any calories……. 😋😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, lprp said:

It’s a well known fact that broken biscuits or cookies have hardly any calories……. 😋😉

Same goes for that extra dessert brought to the dinner table by your friendly waiter because you couldn't decide between the two.  Scientifically proven fact, it is both fat and calorie free.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Whinenowine said:

Same goes for that extra dessert brought to the dinner table by your friendly waiter because you couldn't decide between the two.  Scientifically proven fact, it is both fat and calorie free.

Does running late count as exercise? 🤪

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Anon None said:

Snort Laugh! I love it!!!!!!! NYC-London, Iprp,  Whinenowine, GMIAC, you are making my day. Starting to feel like the holidays!!!! 

Doctor: Don’t eat anything fatty.
Me: You mean like burgers, bacon, fries, etc?
Doctor: No, fatty, don’t eat anything.
🥸
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Some of us first-time Regent guests have been contemplating what to wear on such a spectacular ship, during the holiday season. The most recent was thoughts on during the day - this was a good visual example from the 2022 Panama Canal holiday cruise, and it happened to be at afternoon tea. 

• Like 1