Can I use a Royal Caribbean next cruise book later certificate for Celebrity cruises?

kurtp13

I bought a Royal Caribbean next cruise book later certificate on my last cruise in late Oct.   I expected with the new 2025 releases I would find something for the British Isles.   But the 2025 releases don't cover the British Isles at all.    I did find a cruise that looks appealing on Celebrity cruises.   Is it possible to use them for a Celebrity Cruise? 

2 hours ago, kurtp13 said:

I bought a Royal Caribbean next cruise book later certificate on my last cruise in late Oct.   I expected with the new 2025 releases I would find something for the British Isles.   But the 2025 releases don't cover the British Isles at all.    I did find a cruise that looks appealing on Celebrity cruises.   Is it possible to use them for a Celebrity Cruise? 

Remember that the OBC for booking on board expires after 2 months and you lose the deposit if it is not converted to an actual booking.

We have booked Celebrity onboard a Royal ship with the same $100 deposit but haven't tried getting an open booking certificate where the Celebrity cruise isn't identified.  The onboard agent did have to contact Celebrity to reduce the deposit so my guess is they could do the same to issue an open certificate on the other line.