Wellness check?

57 minutes ago, aftermidnight said:

We board tomorrow , Dec 2nd.  Cannot find anything on my Portal (app) about a wellness check!  Has any one else had this problem?

They will just ask you when you check in so don't worry about it.  One time I answered for DH but didn't for myself and they just asked me when we checked it.  No biggie.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If they bother to ask at all.

They always review/confirm the answers.  In our 10 cruises since restart they have.  Even on the second leg of our b2b.  Why do you say that?

Edited by BND

1 minute ago, BND said:

They always review/confirm the answers.  In our 10 cruises since restart they have.  Even on the second leg of our b2b.  Why do you say that?

My last cruise (FLL) they didn't ask anything. Saw we were all checked in already and waived us through after doing ID checks.

• Thanks 1

Just now, smokeybandit said:

My last cruise (FLL) they didn't ask anything. Saw we were all checked in already and waived us through after doing ID checks.

Because they saw you had already answered the questions.  Our experience on 10 cruises since restart they ask if anything has changed.  Do you feel left out?

13 hours ago, BND said:

They will just ask you when you check in so don't worry about it.  One time I answered for DH but didn't for myself and they just asked me when we checked it.  No biggie.

I have been on three cruises in the last six weeks (Independence, Freedom, Liberty). I just got off Liberty yesterday. The cruises sailed from three different ports (PC, PM, PE). During check-in for all three cruises they never asked any health related questions like I have experienced in the past. All they did was look at/scan our boarding passes, look at/scan our passports and took our picture. Apparently I am no longer capable of taking an acceptable picture of myself with the app. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I have been on three cruises in the last six weeks (Independence, Freedom, Liberty). I just got off Liberty yesterday. The cruises sailed from three different ports (PC, PM, PE). During check-in for all three cruises they never asked any health related questions like I have experienced in the past. All they did was look at/scan our boarding passes, look at/scan our passports and took our picture. Apparently I am no longer capable of taking an acceptable picture of myself with the app. 

We just got off Jewel and they confirmed that nothing had changed when we checked in.  If you don't answer them, they will ask you.  Regardless, OP doesn't need to worry about answering before arriving at the port.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1

We are on the second leg of a B2B on Indy.  When it was time to do the health questionnaire for the second leg, the app wouldn’t load the questionnaire so neither of us completed it. We tried several times.   We assumed that they would just ask us the 2 questions when we were processing back on for leg #2.  Nope.  Nobody even mentioned it.  

7 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

I just got off a MSC cruise...when I embarked...never asked for questionnaire or other doc's.... Just wanted to see my Passport Card.   Its almost like boarding a plane now a days

What does MSC have to do with Royal?

On 12/1/2023 at 9:22 PM, BND said:

14 cruises since restart, no Questions, but we do check-in online and questionaire.

Less and less questions asked now. Not even about vaccines.

2 minutes ago, Tatka said:

14 cruises since restart, no Questions, but we do check-in online and questionaire.

Less and less questions asked now. Not even about vaccines.

Never said any question about the vaccine.  Questions reminder popped up every time and we answered.  It's more about are you "sick" or pregnant.  Point is, still, that even if you don't answer before your cruise, they can ask when you check in.   I'm not sure why some are so concerned about our experiences.  The point as I have said SEVERAL times is they will take care of it at port check in as needed.

Edited by BND