Food & Drinks delivery charge in the Sanctuary?

canadarocks

26 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

I've read that there's a $3.00 charge for food delivery in the Sanctuary. Is that per item or for the entire delivery (if you order multiple items)?

Is there a charge for drink deliveries (we have the Plus Package)?

Isn't the Sanctuary menu included as part of the cost of booking a lounge or cabana?  I distinctly remember that as part of the perks. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

The food is free, but I'm not sure that delivery is free. Hence the initial post. 

I find it highly doubtful that there is a delivery fee for the Sanctuary Menu items. It could be that if you order Ocean Now delivery on the app for delivery to the Sanctuary there might be an automatic charge that populates if you don't have the Plus or Premier Package.  But that can probably be circumvented by asking one of the staff to order whichever menu item you wish to eat.

I last sailed PCL prior the pandemonium.  There was a $3 delivery fee for food delivered from the Sanctuary menu.  I do not know about OceanReady food delivery from non-Sanctuary food offerings as the Sanctuary menu is pretty extensive and satisfied me.  Try the beet sandwich, it was great.

Marne, the Cruisin' Fool

• Thanks 1

We regularly use the Sanctuary, and have never been charged a penny for the items on the Sanctuary menu when the meal was delivered inside the Sanctuary.  Can't speak to ordering items from elsewhere on the ship, like the pool grill, certainly wouldn't want to do it given how good the Sanctuary menu is, but I would expect that a charge might apply in that case.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are currently on the Enchanted and have spent most of our sea days in the Sanctuary.  There is no additional charges for ordering off the Sanctuary menu or for ordering drinks off of our Plus Package. 

When we tried to order food on the App, it shows "Delivery not available at this Location."  On prior cruises we were able to order food from the App to the Sanctuary.

We don't know if this is something new??? 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 2