Crystal Suite Dreams Upgrade offer for new bookings for 2024

Stickman1990

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 11:31 AM, Stickman1990 said:

Crystal has just released a nice offer for those considering a 2024 cruise - very tempting…

SUITE DREAMS UPGRADE OFFER

We are delighted to announce our latest offer. For a limited time only, based on availability, you’ll receive an exclusive complimentary suite upgrade on new reservations for 2024 Crystal voyages booked before January 31, 2024. Additionally, guests who take advantage of this offer will benefit from included garment care and dry-cleaning services in all categories.*

By confirming a new reservation, you will be upgraded, free of charge, up to three suite categories. Guests booking an Aquamarine Veranda Suite will be upgraded to a Sapphire Veranda Suite, while those booking a Double Guest Room with Veranda will receive a complimentary upgrade to an Aquamarine Veranda Suite. Book your voyage by January 31, 2024, to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity.

Terms and Conditions: Suite Upgrade Offer is valid for new bookings made between December 14, 2023, and January 31, 2024, on select 2024 departures; excludes World Cruise, Grand Journeys, and combination sailings. Upgrades are subject to availability at the time of booking. Guests booked will receive up to a 3-suite category upgrade. Complimentary laundry includes second-day dry cleaning for five pieces plus one bag of free laundry every ten (10) cruise days and free pressing (5pcs/day). All offers are capacity-controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Cancel rebooks are not permitted. Other restrictions may apply. Crystal reserves the right to correct errors.

https://crystalcruises.com/offer/us-offer-upgrade-2023-12-31

I was looking at the December 29th 2024 cruise on the Serenity (9 nights). I don't see that the suite upgrade promotion is available for this cruise. Was it never included? From the language above it seems like it would be included

2 hours ago, juicyjuju said:

I was looking at the December 29th 2024 cruise on the Serenity (9 nights). I don't see that the suite upgrade promotion is available for this cruise. Was it never included? From the language above it seems like it would be included

I would doubt any holiday cruise would be discounted at all.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, juicyjuju said:

The previous cruise, the Christmas cruise, is included.

Julia, it could be that the website is wrong just as it was for the missing 7 day NYC sailings.

If you have a TA I would have them call Crystal and, if not, you could call to ask.

Keith

4 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Julia, it could be that the website is wrong just as it was for the missing 7 day NYC sailings.

If you have a TA I would have them call Crystal and, if not, you could call to ask.

Keith

Never thought of that. Will do

While we were on Serenity we saw a nice article in USA Today about cruise lines with special promotions.They highlighted four or five cruise lines and the first one they mentioned was the Crystal one.

Here it is.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2023/12/25/cruise-wave-season-explainer/71987088007/

Keith

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

Keith

Julia, I agree with what Keith says. Get with your TA.

Our Dec.4th cruise was also not included in the suite upgrade program but our TA got it for us.

• Like 2

We’re onboard now. Been checking itineraries and rates with onboard cruise consultant. The upgrade offer + 2.5% onboard discount + 2.5% Society discount + 5% b2b discount + applying the EI bankruptcy promotion creates some very good per diem values. The onboard consultants work in “real time” pricing and availability. They are very knowledgeable.

We also work with a very seasoned and experienced TA.

Based on my observations of the number of pax waiting to speak with the two onboard consultants, it appears future business may be brisk. There appears to be an ongoing optimism among senior staff onboard that by end of this year, most sailings will be full or very close to full, based on advanced bookings to date.

Rob

• Like 5

On 1/12/2024 at 8:44 AM, Keith1010 said:

Rob this  was my observation too.

The promotion has been very positive on bookings just based on what we saw while on the Holiday sailing.

Keith

We booked for the New Year's cruise this year. Was the holiday cruise full? What did they do for New years evening/New years day. I've only been on Cunard for New Years (Amsterdam) and it was very fun because they celebrated British NY and European NY an hour apart 🙂

• Like 1

5 hours ago, juicyjuju said:

We booked for the New Year's cruise this year. Was the holiday cruise full? What did they do for New years evening/New years day. I've only been on Cunard for New Years (Amsterdam) and it was very fun because they celebrated British NY and European NY an hour apart 🙂

Julie, the Holiday Cruise was full and I believe the same will be true for 2024.  They had a very festive party including balloon drop and the next day a very nice lunch at Marketplace. We enjoyed the holiday cruise and it was very festive.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stickman1990 said:

Crystal have announced that this Suite upgrade offer is extended to 31 March 2024

This is a smart marketing gesture. It has certainly generated a fair amount of onboard bookings the past two weeks here.

Rob

• Like 2

Seems like all cruise companies are doing the same..  (Seabourn extended the 25% and RSSC came out with a new special).

We did take advantage of the Crystal offer yesterday sneaking it in between several others.  The way it is going we are going to be away more than home.

• Like 2