Cost of VIBE Lounger PER DAY on NCL Bliss

ajtraveler66

they do offer day passes, pending availability.

on my recent cruise on the joy, a day pass was offered at $99, i believe.

the "break even" between the day pass and the entire voyage is two to four days, depending on the length of your cruise.

i purchased the entire cruise (12 days) at $349, if i remember correctly. but i asked if day passes were available, just so i could answer questions on cruise critic... and they were.

Edited by UKstages
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bridgetocaptain said:

Have never experienced vibe before. Curious if those who have bought passes previously thought it was worth it?

It would probably depend on where you are going and when.  Prima + holiday sailing + Caribbean = Well worth it IMO.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

It would probably depend on where you are going and when.  Prima + holiday sailing + Caribbean = Well worth it IMO.

We’ll be on the bliss for the Dec 24 sailing to the Mexican riviera. Seems like a good time for a pass because it will be so crowded, but I have no idea what to expect.

3 minutes ago, Bridgetocaptain said:

We’ll be on the bliss for the Dec 24 sailing to the Mexican riviera. Seems like a good time for a pass because it will be so crowded, but I have no idea what to expect.

Just be aware it could be cold until you get down past Cabo. No one expects SoCal to be cold but one of the coldest days I was ever on a ship was the sea day between Cabo and LA on the Bliss in May. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Bridgetocaptain said:

The first and last day is going to be brisk. Land temps will be low 60’s. Low 70’s for day 2 and 6. Sea temps will be at least 5 degrees cooler. I’ll be on this cruise as well!

Edited by TheDawg79
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Bridgetocaptain said:

Have never experienced vibe before. Curious if those who have bought passes previously thought it was worth it?

For us, we not only think it is worth it, but think it is mandatory.   However, we have only experienced Vibe on warm weather cruises so far.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

For us, we not only think it is worth it, but think it is mandatory.   However, we have only experienced Vibe on warm weather cruises so far.   

For warm weather cruises, I’m 100% in agreement. I build that Vibe pass into my cruise cost the second I’m booked. But one that you will only have 3 out of 7 days being relatively warm, I’m not so sure it’s worth the money for a week pass. 

what do you mean by the cabana deal? 

do you mean that two vibe passes come with cabana rental?

i know that’s still offered on the getaway. not all vibes have cabanas… are you looking at a ship that doesn’t have cabanas in the vibe and therefore concluded that they no longer offer this?

18 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

For warm weather cruises, I’m 100% in agreement. I build that Vibe pass into my cruise cost the second I’m booked. But one that you will only have 3 out of 7 days being relatively warm, I’m not so sure it’s worth the money for a week pass. 

We also automatically build the Vibe passes into our initial cruise cost.    

We are thinking about purchasing the passes for our June 2025 Alaska cruise on the Encore.   While I know a lot of Vibe fans say it is not necessary for Alaska, we are traveling with 15 in total and see it as a nice alternate place to meet up and have access to hot tubs and great bar service.     When we cruised the Jewel in September to Alaska, the hot tubs were always full.   Right now the cost is in my budget, and I will definitely secure the passes once they become available just in case.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UKstages said:

i know that’s still offered on the getaway. not all vibes have cabanas… are you looking at a ship that doesn’t have cabanas in the vibe and therefore concluded that they no longer offer this?

If memory serves me correct, the cabanas used to come with $100 OBC.   

We are getting a cabana for the first time for our February 2024 cruise and the cost was $141 more at the time we secured the cabana.   We enjoyed using the cabanas in the Haven in the past, but they were very hard to come by so now we have one assigned to us.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

We also automatically build the Vibe passes into our initial cruise cost.    

We are thinking about purchasing the passes for our June 2025 Alaska cruise on the Encore.   While I know a lot of Vibe fans say it is not necessary for Alaska, we are traveling with 15 in total and see it as a nice alternate place to meet up and have access to hot tubs and great bar service.     When we cruised the Jewel in September to Alaska, the hot tubs were always full.   Right now the cost is in my budget, and I will definitely secure the passes once they become available just in case.   

You know I'm not exactly a Vibe person, but certainly see why folks would want access to the Vibe. For Alaska, I would absolutely consider Vibe! Sitting in an uncrowded hot tub while sailing past Hubbard Glacier or the mountains of Alaska, especially during the longer nights of the Alaskan summer? Wow! That would be a perfect place for Vibe. Given all the port days, I would consider Vibe or the thermal suite even. 

1 minute ago, cruiseny4life said:

You know I'm not exactly a Vibe person, but certainly see why folks would want access to the Vibe. For Alaska, I would absolutely consider Vibe! Sitting in an uncrowded hot tub while sailing past Hubbard Glacier or the mountains of Alaska, especially during the longer nights of the Alaskan summer? Wow! That would be a perfect place for Vibe. Given all the port days, I would consider Vibe or the thermal suite even. 

Thank you for your input!!!     When we debate it with our extended family, I will certainly throw out your points per verbatim.    If you ever decide to go non-Haven, I do think you would enjoy it.   

52 minutes ago, UKstages said:

I've never heard of that deal, but I'm interested to find out more.

I've booked Vibe for our 10 day sailing on Getaway in April.

It's me, my wife and daughter for $289pp.

While I don't think I'd be interested in spending more for a cabana, I am waiting to see what the cost will be once I get to 120 day mark.

i'm also booked on the getaway for an upcoming cruise.

from the vibe cabana blurb on the website:

"your exclusive, adults-only retreat at the top of the ship is even more peaceful with your own space. with this package, you’ll enjoy vibe beach club from the comfort of a private cabana for the entire length of your cruise. spend the day relaxing in style with special food & drink menus and complimentary amenities such as water spritzers, chilled towels and skewers of fruit."

there is no price listed as it is "unavailable to book." but i'm guessing you could purchase a cabana and an additional vibe pass.

a 10-day vibe pass is also listed at $289 per person on my cruise and still available, but i'll be using OBC, so i will purchase once onboard.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

I've never heard of that deal, but I'm interested to find out more.

I've booked Vibe for our 10 day sailing on Getaway in April.

It's me, my wife and daughter for $289pp.

While I don't think I'd be interested in spending more for a cabana, I am waiting to see what the cost will be once I get to 120 day mark.

The cabana would be selling now if they are available.   I would look every day to see if one opens up.   As far as I know, there is no deal now---it just costs more.   

I think the deal that I remember goes back to 2018 when we were actually on the Getaway.   After running successfully to secure the passes, I was just not thinking straight as we were thrilled we were successful in our attempt for the passes and did not grab a cabana when we were asked if we wanted one.  Later on, my daughter who was 20 at time, said we should have gotten a cabana.  

Edited by vacation44
Corrected
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UKstages said:

"your exclusive, adults-only retreat at the top of the ship is even more peaceful with your own space. with this package, you’ll enjoy vibe beach club from the comfort of a private cabana for the entire length of your cruise. spend the day relaxing in style with special food & drink menus and complimentary amenities such as water spritzers, chilled towels and skewers of fruit."

there is no price listed as it is "unavailable to book." but i'm guessing you could purchase a cabana and an additional vibe pass.

a 10-day vibe pass is also listed at $289 per person on my cruise and still available, but i'll be using OBC, so i will purchase once onboard.

I do know that when we were in the Vibe on the Escape in 2019, we were allowed to order off of the Haven snack menu free of any additional charge.   However, that was the only time we have encountered that scenario.     But with your posted above blurb, we will definitely inquire when we are on the Encore.   I will definitely report back in February.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, UKstages said:

I've seen a specific Vibe snack menu on the Prof Cruise menu website. The site was just updated Dec. 1st. There's only a few things available and they all cost $$. 

We almost never pay extra for snacks on a cruise, so we'll probably stick with the free amenities.

My wife and daughter have no problem walking to the buffet and bringing back a plate of fries or whatever else they can find that's bad for you. Lmao!!

We'll have some OBC too, but I'd be nervous that Vibe could sell out before we board.

Also, we're using some of our OBC for wifi and dining package for my daughter.

122 Days!!