Celebrity’s Retreat

Mar y Sol

There is not a daily guest pass for purchase for retreat access. On some sailings, depending on capacity they offer a Retreat pass which must be purchased for the entire cruise and cost about $100 per person per day. It gives access to dining in Luminae, the retreat deck and lounge, but does not include amenities such as a drink package or wi-fi. It can only be purchased by a suite guest for someone who has a linked reservation with them. There are only about 10 or less passes offered, if available, and usually the upper tier suites have first crack at them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

if available, and usually the upper tier suites have first crack at them. 

I've never heard of it being offered to anyone in less than a Royal Suite.  Maybe but never heard of it.  I think on most sailings there are 0 passes sold.

28 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I've never heard of it being offered to anyone in less than a Royal Suite.  Maybe but never heard of it.  I think on most sailings there are 0 passes sold.

There are quite a few posts around, especially on FB, where people in Sky and Celebrity Suites have purchased them, but I believe only if a RS or above guest hasn’t purchased them.
If the Retreat is sailing at full capacity, they won’t offer them at all. 

We will be sailing on the Apex on February 24th.  As we scrolled the “on board” activities, we came across a “weekly” pass for, I believe is $279.00 per person!  We were thrilled with the idea only to find out you may use the Retreat for only 15 minutes a day!  Doesn’t make any sense.

47 minutes ago, Mar y Sol said:

We will be sailing on the Apex on February 24th.  As we scrolled the “on board” activities, we came across a “weekly” pass for, I believe is $279.00 per person!  We were thrilled with the idea only to find out you may use the Retreat for only 15 minutes a day!  Doesn’t make any sense.

Where do you see this? I am cruising in Feb on the Silhouette in the Retreat and there are no activities listed yet, nor is there anywhere this “pass” is listed for purchase. The pass I am talking about can only be arranged through the shoreside concierge by the guest staying in the Retreat. Have never heard of a 15 min Retreat pass. Are you sure it’s the Retreat and not some type of spa amenity? 

Edited by CruisersTimesThree

50 minutes ago, Mar y Sol said:

Could you post a screen shot of this, please?

20 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

There are quite a few posts around, especially on FB, where people in Sky and Celebrity Suites have purchased them, but I believe only if a RS or above guest hasn’t purchased them.

SpaPackage.png

22 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

There is not a daily guest pass for purchase for retreat access. On some sailings, depending on capacity they offer a Retreat pass which must be purchased for the entire cruise and cost about $100 per person per day. It gives access to dining in Luminae, the retreat deck and lounge, but does not include amenities such as a drink package or wi-fi. It can only be purchased by a suite guest for someone who has a linked reservation with them. There are only about 10 or less passes offered, if available, and usually the upper tier suites have first crack at them. 

SpaPackage.png

The Thermal Suite is in the spa and is a totally different thing from the Retreat. If you buy a Thermal Suite pass, it asks you to pick a 15 minute time slot but that's just a quirk of the booking engine. You get access any time all cruise.

Edited by acrane

22 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

SpaPackage.png

2 minutes ago, acrane said:

The Thermal Suite is in the spa and is a totally different thing from the Retreat. If you buy a Thermal Suite pass, it asks you to pick a 15 minute time slot but that's just a quirk of the booking engine. You get access any time all cruise.

21 hours ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

I purchased it while traveling with Iain's Sister and BIL.    At the time I booked it I was in a CS but later won an Upgrade to RS, not sure if being Zenith helps or not.    It was as you said $100 PP per Day.     It worked out really well.    Initially we had to have the Retreat Host create new cards for them as their cards were not marked Retreat and also would not work on the Retreat doors but that was quickly remedied. 

It was the first and only time we had used the program.   

This is the Celebrity thermal suite which is part of the spa:

The SEA Thermal Suite on Celebrity Edge | Celebrity Cruises

You get access if you book aqua class or purchase a pass

This is the Celebrity retreat which includes a sundeck, restaurant and lounge. It is only for guests staying in a suite. purchased passes are rarely available and are usually only available for people traveling in a non-suite room with others that are booked in suites:

The Retreat (celebritycruises.com)

Edited by sanger727