Celebrity’s Retreat

Mar y Sol

1 hour ago, Mar y Sol said:

Thanks, I'll call again!

I think that the OP has figured it out now, but what is in the screen shot is not an access to the retreat. It’s something completely different that has to do with the spa.

Edited by cruisestitch

On 12/26/2023 at 2:39 PM, CruisersTimesThree said:

There is not a daily guest pass for purchase for retreat access. On some sailings, depending on capacity they offer a Retreat pass which must be purchased for the entire cruise and cost about $100 per person per day. It gives access to dining in Luminae, the retreat deck and lounge, but does not include amenities such as a drink package or wi-fi. It can only be purchased by a suite guest for someone who has a linked reservation with them. There are only about 10 or less passes offered, if available, and usually the upper tier suites have first crack at them. 

On 12/26/2023 at 11:28 AM, sanger727 said:

The retreat on Celebrity is the suite area. You can't purchase access for the day. 

Got it!  My apologies.  I thought the Spa and the Retreat were combined.

On 12/26/2023 at 3:43 PM, CruisersTimesThree said:

There are quite a few posts around, especially on FB, where people in Sky and Celebrity Suites have purchased them, but I believe only if a RS or above guest hasn’t purchased them.
If the Retreat is sailing at full capacity, they won’t offer them at all. 

Got it!

On 12/27/2023 at 2:21 PM, cruisestitch said:

I think that the OP has figured it out now, but what is in the screen shot is not an access to the retreat. It’s something completely different that has to do with the spa.

You’re absolutely correct.  Thanks.

Got it, thanks!

Yes, you are correct, thanks!

On 12/27/2023 at 12:47 PM, acrane said:

The Thermal Suite is in the spa and is a totally different thing from the Retreat. If you buy a Thermal Suite pass, it asks you to pick a 15 minute time slot but that's just a quirk of the booking engine. You get access any time all cruise.

i suspected confusion between RETREAT ( Suite guest)  and Thermal suite/ Persian Garden  ( aqua class guests or purchase of  daily or longer pass)  Hope cleared up now!

On 12/27/2023 at 12:47 PM, acrane said:

The Thermal Suite is in the spa and is a totally different thing from the Retreat. If you buy a Thermal Suite pass, it asks you to pick a 15 minute time slot but that's just a quirk of the booking engine. You get access any time all cruise.

Got it, thanks!

37 minutes ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

OMG! WE all got it! You don’t know how to use the “quote” button to reply! Please stop posting! 

It appears that the quote button has been used to reply individually with thanks, expressing appreciation to each poster who has provided information.

Edited by Baynanno1
  • Like 1