Fly2Fun

I have been trying to get a price for a flight for my cruise in October and have called three times now to only be told that their system is down.  They seem to have no idea when it will be back up and will not call me when it is.  So, in the meantime, I need to just continue to call and wait on hold until someone answers me to find out if it is back up.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thank you!

While waiting for Fly2Fun to come back up, have you at least researched what flights would cost along with flight times, departure and arrival so you have some comparison data?

1 hour ago, reeinaz said:

Why don't you use the website? Is that down also?

Can you book through the Carnival website?  Where?  The girl I just talked to said she didn't think you can.  Doesn't seem like anyone knows what they are talking about over there.

It is up to you obviously but you might want to consider transferring your cruise reservation to a competent travel agent who can help you with flights as well. We are unable to recommend specific travel agents on this board but I would recommend using a travel agent in general.

4 minutes ago, avenger71 said:

Can you book through the Carnival website?  Where?  The girl I just talked to said she didn't think you can.  Doesn't seem like anyone knows what they are talking about over there.

When you go to "manage my booking" it's available as a drop down item.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, avenger71 said:

That's where I viewed and booked mine for Barcelona last year. You can look at all of the flights and pick the one you want. Pick just one way if you want. I opted for F2F to Barcelona but to book my own back from NYC.

Edited by Saint Greg

18 minutes ago, avenger71 said:

Absolutely. Manage > My Bookings > Categories (located upper left on page) > Fly2Fun

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mz-s said:

It is up to you obviously but you might want to consider transferring your cruise reservation to a competent travel agent who can help you with flights as well. We are unable to recommend specific travel agents on this board but I would recommend using a travel agent in general.

PVPs can also arrange.

We often employ a strategy where (at least for European travel) we will book a refundable F2F and await a 'sale' by the airlines. Worked like a charm this past year for London.

1 hour ago, reeinaz said:

When you go to "manage my booking" it's available as a drop down item.

Ah, thank you!  I just tried that and got an error.  I will keep trying! 

• We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance.
Need Help?Call us at 1-800-321-6666

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

Thank you.  Do you mean an agent at Carnival?  If so, how do I go about doing that?

1 hour ago, avenger71 said:

Ah, thank you!  I just tried that and got an error.  I will keep trying! 

• We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance.
Need Help?Call us at 1-800-321-6666

Try another browser. It doesn’t work when I use safari. 

• Like 1

I've tried 4 different browsers for Fly2Fun and can't get the page to work at all. I've tried various times over the last week.  There is no way to choose my departure airport.  I type in the code and it doesn't recognize it nor does it give a pull down menu like it does for HOU (I'm going on Jubilee).  It just says "Please choose a valid airport."  Really strange and frustrating. 

I generally book my own air but was trying to see what the cost was with transfers since Houston is a bit of a distance from Galveston. 

• Like 1

Fly2Fun on the website has not worked well at all since they did all their maintenance. I couldn't book it for my upcoming trip, so my travel agent had to call them to book, and she said it took 2 hours on the phone.

• Like 1

I used Fly2Fun once. Saved $250 over what I could have booked on my own.

Once I booked, I realized my 5 hour travel day turned into a 14 hour travel day.

Never again for domestic anyways. 

Once I use up my miles, I may consider cruise line travel for any international travel I may still do. I still have 500K miles to use up.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

I used Fly2Fun once. Saved $250 over what I could have booked on my own.

Once I booked, I realized my 5 hour travel day turned into a 14 hour travel day.

Never again for domestic anyways. 

Once I use up my miles, I may consider cruise line travel for any international travel I may still do. I still have 500K miles to use up.

Concur. We would NEVER use it for domestic but will consider for overseas. We had fully cancelable F2F tickets to London for the Pride that we eventually were able to replace with nice non-stops booked ourselves at comparable prices.

• Like 1

With Fly2Fun, you pick the flights you want. You know the times and the price. So unless it's a problem on the airline's side, there aren't any unknowns. I had a flight cancellation at the last minute, called the emergency traveler number given for Fly2fun and they rebooked me on another flight with no added fees even though the flight was considerably more expensive than what I paid.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 10:45 PM, JennJ99738 said:

I've tried 4 different browsers for Fly2Fun and can't get the page to work at all. I've tried various times over the last week.  There is no way to choose my departure airport.  I type in the code and it doesn't recognize it nor does it give a pull down menu like it does for HOU (I'm going on Jubilee).  It just says "Please choose a valid airport."  Really strange and frustrating. 

I generally book my own air but was trying to see what the cost was with transfers since Houston is a bit of a distance from Galveston. 

It's very frustrating!  I am sorry you are going through this, too!

• Like 1