LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

5 hours ago, Kingsmom said:

Totally random question.... How do you "carry" your cruise card?  I really don't want to wear a lanyard but also may not wear an outfit with pockets.  The struggle is real.  I'm sorta obsessing over it.  TIA.

I have a dohickey (for lack of another name) for the back of my cell phone that I bought from Amazon. they have several different kinds. the adhesive is very strong. Mine has been on 3 years already.

Hugs from Texas

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, onlyano said:

Main ST Arts Festival - downtown Fort Worth 

Yikes- maybe we'll be thawed out by April. That's an awesome festival- I hope you're able to get all the cats herded or ducks lined up. So sorry 😞 

• Like 3

Patti's turbo flat iron shorted out and tripped the breaker. Had to wait for the electrician. She has another one so all is right with the world. Going up to Lido for a bite to eat. 😎

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

5 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Patti's turbo flat iron shorted out and tripped the breaker. Had to wait for the electrician. She has another one so all is right with the world. Going up to Lido for a bite to eat. 😎

Disaster averted 😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983  I am guessing you are following along Sid's review...he walked out of Cucina before eating his food that was delivered to his table....the people next to him were coughing....he just left, didn't request to be moved or for a "to go" box.....I feel for him!

I actually can’t. It’s too much to do a review. Follow a review and live. And talk to people. And work  and be on a game show. 

• Like 15
  • Haha 19

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Oh no. Good thing for back ups. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Why didn't you just offer her your hair-dryer?

• Haha 10

A very flamboyant man at the table 3 away talking about Virgin Voyages. He wishes they had a drink package. He loves that they give the internets. He loved drag queen bingo and he loves some other things too. Everyone in this area is hearing everything he’s saying. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 15