Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

On 1/11/2024 at 9:46 AM, sid_9169 said:

***Before we get too far into the weeds, I always like to add a disclaimer in case there are any new readers out there: This “review” probably won't be like most of the others out there. The tale you're about to endure will merely be the narrative beginning here at my home in Atlanta, and documenting in words and pictures, my travels down to Miami, and eventually boarding the Carnival Celebration for what will be round number two for me. (First time was back in late November / early December 2022) 

I'm not going to be providing pictures of menus or the Fun Times nor any other pertinent information that would help you out if you decided to cruise on the Carnival Celebration. You can find all of that via other reviews here on Cruise Critic or elsewhere. It'll mostly revolve around whatever I decide to eat or drink or the things I run across in my daily walkabouts… Sometimes I’ll “zig” and sometimes I’ll “zag”, and sometimes I may not have the slightest idea what I'm going to do next… You just never know. 

We'll just say that my take on things is probably a bit more “rough around the edges” than most. More similar in attitude to Archie Bunker than say Ward Cleaver, if you know what I mean. I'll try to at least keep it clean enough for the Cruise Critic brand, although sometimes I may get very close to the boundaries. So pour yourself a drink and pack your sense of humor and most of all, just try to take everything with a grain of salt. (*especially my gross misuse of punctuation, grammar, and excessive use of “quote” signs)

Now, with those bits out of the way: Please buckle your seatbelt, and let's get this show on the road!!!...

If someone doesn’t like your review they can always just leave. No one is making them read it. @Cole Thornton

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

#jealous

I love those SoCal margs!!!! Is the dog there? He seems to be a regular - or at least he has been there each time I have!

There is a brown dog under someone's bar stool but I don't know who it belongs to.

• Like 7

Stopped by the room for a few minutes since I paid three hundred something dollars for this little cabin... About to head back out again to see what I can get into...

• Like 17
  • Haha 1