Unable to book rooms on the Lido deck on ships now, what is up with this.

lesnpatty

The lead in / lowest priced cabins in any category are for when Princess chooses your cabin. For mini suites you cannot book deck 8 for this reason so maybe it's the same in the Lido deck case. 

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

The lead in / lowest priced cabins in any category are for when Princess chooses your cabin. For mini suites you cannot book deck 8 for this reason so maybe it's the same in the Lido deck case. 

Is that only for certain ships?  I've booked minis on Emerald on the Crown online many times.  

Just booked a specific Lido deck cabin (Deluxe Balcony) on the Enchanted Princess three days ago. It was a hassle as looking online for 2 people specific Deluxe Balconies didn't show up, only guarantees. One has to look online for 3 people, make note of a couple of available Deluxe Balconies, and then call in to book. The rep will say only guarantees are available. You then tell rep that cabin XXX is available and start booking. At some point it will allow rep to enter the specific cabin.

• Like 1

I have tried several times in the past 24 hours to book for Star Princess with the $100 deposit- I get through to Pay deposit or full amount and the deposit is $250 pp???

Or I get we apologize… message.

Things are not right with the website.

Not taking a chance. Will call.

9 hours ago, Sprocket said:

Is that only for certain ships?  I've booked minis on Emerald on the Crown online many times.  

Yes - these covered mini suites are more difficult now. I could book them with a non-refundable deposit but not with a refundable deposit. There are my preferred cabins.

Edited by Coral