Stockperks App

envy4u

It took 48 hours for Stockperks to verify my stock ownership and approve my 500 in OBC for my August Enchanted and October Sun cruises.  Will have another 750 approved for our various 2025 cruises starting on November 1, 2024.

1 hour ago, Retired-N-Happy said:

It took 48 hours for Stockperks to verify my stock ownership and approve my 500 in OBC for my August Enchanted and October Sun cruises.  Will have another 750 approved for our various 2025 cruises starting on November 1, 2024.

Verified my account four days ago……pending. I had to manually upload my stock information due to multiple error messages. I’ve owned Carnival stock for over 15 years.

I have submitted my request for OBC through stockperks app. I will be requesting this for a cruise with DH and myself in September. The app asks for one name and I used DH name.  I will be taking a cruise in April 2025 with a friend. Will I have to make a separate stockperks account just in my own name for this request, since the first one is in DH name? Anyone have this issue?

Janet

1 hour ago, sun&sea said:

I have submitted my request for OBC through stockperks app. I will be requesting this for a cruise with DH and myself in September. The app asks for one name and I used DH name.  I will be taking a cruise in April 2025 with a friend. Will I have to make a separate stockperks account just in my own name for this request, since the first one is in DH name? Anyone have this issue?

Janet

If the stock ownership is in both of your names, you will personally need to register with StockPerks and upload your latest monthly statement showing the 100 shares of CCL stock with your name (and your DH’s name as co-owner) listed as the owner, the date, and the name of the brokerage house, and white out the account number and all other nonessential information.

8PM Monday evening, I signed up for stockperks and sent them a safe copy of my brokerage statement.  4AM Thursday I had my OBC, essentially 2 business days later.  Easy-peasy.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:05 PM, richstowe said:

With some trouble I just received my Princess OBC though Stockperks.

Originally applied directly on-line though Princess and they replied telling me to apply through Stockperks. I downloaded the app which just wouldn't open on my new Android phone. My wife was able to download though her i-Phone after some glitching. We uploaded a redacted pic of our account last Thursday and received an e-mail acknowledgement . Today, one week later we got an email telling us "Your TD Webbroker proof of ownership was validated.". We went into the app and submitted the cruise booking # and date and again received immediate confirmation. We then had to apply the credit to Princess on the app. Voila the OBC appeared in our booking.

Not entirely painless but I like the fact that supposedly proof of stock ownership is held for a year and future requests to all CCL brands should be easier. I hope. 🤞

Are you saying that my stock applied to my April trip will show up automatically for my October trip?

13 hours ago, Knickearth said:

Are you saying that my stock applied to my April trip will show up automatically for my October trip?

Your proof of stock ownership and personal info are already in the app. Applying for the October booking should be easy, just putting in the new booking number and date for this cruise.