Stockperks App

envy4u

So I downloaded the app and entered my statement with most of it blacked out except for CCL shares. However, it never asked me for sail date, ship, booking number etc. Then I got an email saying in about 2 days they will get back to me. What are the next steps? Seems silly as the old way you just sent in your statement. This is more of a lengthy process. 

It was almost a week before I received the second email, just a few questions to answer and I received confirmation it was applied shortly after.

They represent many different companies so I’m guessing that’s why the process has changed.

Once your ownership of your stocks has been verified, you will be able to go back in to choose the cruise(s) you want to apply it to.  If I recall, it took about a week in all before the credit was applied to mine. 

I got an email saying my stock ownership has been verified and to go to the app to "explore and redeem my perks".  When I go to the app and pick CCL, and then Princess. the button to push to "redeem perk" is greyed out and doesn't work.  Any ideas?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daisyloo said:

I got an email saying my stock ownership has been verified and to go to the app to "explore and redeem my perks".  When I go to the app and pick CCL, and then Princess. the button to push to "redeem perk" is greyed out and doesn't work.  Any ideas?

This is exactly what I am experiencing! I have sent an email to stockperks, hoping for resolution. I immediately got an auto reply stating that they would respond within a day. 

Edited by pcvtmom

12 hours ago, envy4u said:

So I downloaded the app and entered my statement with most of it blacked out except for CCL shares. However, it never asked me for sail date, ship, booking number etc. Then I got an email saying in about 2 days they will get back to me. What are the next steps? Seems silly as the old way you just sent in your statement. This is more of a lengthy process. 

It's not.

Once verified, you enter booking number, name, and any future cruises will be applied.

The verification, the first step, is only supposed to be annually.

Future cruises will take under a minute. If you have speedy thumbs.

8 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

It's not.

Once verified, you enter booking number, name, and any future cruises will be applied.

The verification, the first step, is only supposed to be annually.

Future cruises will take under a minute. If you have speedy thumbs.

If it's an annual verification, can I apply for my next cruise that leaves in December?

Booked on one for this month, got the credit. Next cruise is in December. Apply now or wait until closer to sail date?

I'm sure it is great for those of you who found it working. However, there seems to be a glitch for many of us. We get the email verifying our stock ownership, are directed to go in and redeem it,  and the "redeem" button is gray and cannot be used. I've come across people on the Carnival and Princess boards with this experience. The app actually shows our ownership,  but the ability to redeem is not functional. Frustrating!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, pcvtmom said:

I'm sure it is great for those of you who found it working. However, there seems to be a glitch for many of us. We get the email verifying our stock ownership, are directed to go in and redeem it,  and the "redeem" button is gray and cannot be used. I've come across people on the Carnival and Princess boards with this experience. The app actually shows our ownership,  but the ability to redeem is not functional. Frustrating!!

I'm getting the same thing...grayed out. Waiting for email response from Stockperks, hoping that glitch will be resolved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People continue to fight with all the glitches. It can be emailed in to SBPCL@Princesscruises.com. I scanned my recent stock statement and sent it in with the booking number and sailing date and it was posted in my personalizer within 24 hours. They also told me in a confirmation email they will be rolling out a web version next month to submit the stock credit perk. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

If it's an annual verification, can I apply for my next cruise that leaves in December?

Booked on one for this month, got the credit. Next cruise is in December. Apply now or wait until closer to sail date?

Too far out, is my guess. Not sure if it's a calendar year they work with for the eligibility time.

• Thanks 1

StockPerks app; Just wondering if anyone else notices.. While starting up the app, "Discover Perk"- "invest in companies"- "Communicate with the Company" - "Belong to a Community". In the privacy police you have to click states they will share your info with third party companies, these companies will help you invest that fits you. extra....  They require your Brokerage info, User name and Password. to verify your stocks. This also allows them to have FULL access to your brokage account, stocks, Social Security #, and bank accounts linked to your brokage account. AND we give them permission to go into our account (As us logging in). To steal, sell, buy or give away any and all of our stocks. The "Invest in companies"? I already have a brokage company, I DO NOT wish a different one, or let anyone have full access to my private info. I asked the Customer service clerk, if they would give me their bank account info, there full name, their user name and password? and of course they said NO. Then why should I be required to do so??? They finally asked for the date and email I used to send in the first request via email that I sent in. and 24 hours later my benefit OBC is there. Sorry, this is so long, but needed to get the whole info in here. 

Edited by Konalvrs
  • Haha 1

I just received verification of my ownership of CCL.  Took about one week to ten days.  Redeem perk is now green.  I had made a copy of my brokerage statement, and then attached it in the request to Stockperks.  Reading the terms and conditions indicated that this is only good for cruises starting through July 31, 2024.  So I guess I have to resubmit prior to my September cruise.

Was that for Holand or princess cruise line?

For princess, they want my user id and password. The customer service gal got on the app and it asked her the same info. But for holdand it lets you upload the statement. should not be different, but it is. and does this mean from now to July 31,2024 they can steal our stuff?

3 hours ago, Konalvrs said:

Was that for Holand or princess cruise line?

For princess, they want my user id and password. The customer service gal got on the app and it asked her the same info. But for holdand it lets you upload the statement. should not be different, but it is. and does this mean from now to July 31,2024 they can steal our stuff?

Who is/are Holand and holdand?

I'm confused.

Hello all, Well, After going through this app over and over and closing it when It asked for my user name and password. This time I was taking screen shots at every step, and when It asked for "my user name and password" I clicked "Cancel" then it went to a page that aked me to upload my brokerage statement!  WOW, Why even ask for your user name and password. then have you upload the statement? Maybe to get the unsepecting and will to give up the info? 

We shall see. what happens next.

have a good day

I'm having the greyed out redeem button problem as well but got an email overnight (in my junk folder) that it's a known issue and they're working to resolve it

You can't claim for any cruises beyond 31 July 2024 at the moment though even if it is working

On 1/23/2024 at 11:51 AM, cruzsnooze said:

People continue to fight with all the glitches. It can be emailed in to SBPCL@Princesscruises.com. I scanned my recent stock statement and sent it in with the booking number and sailing date and it was posted in my personalizer within 24 hours. They also told me in a confirmation email they will be rolling out a web version next month to submit the stock credit perk. 

Thanks.  We sent to SBPCL this morning,  no confirmation yet.

However, login to princess 2 hours later, the credit is posted for the trip in May.  I guess this is done.

With some trouble I just received my Princess OBC though Stockperks.

Originally applied directly on-line though Princess and they replied telling me to apply through Stockperks. I downloaded the app which just wouldn't open on my new Android phone. My wife was able to download though her i-Phone after some glitching. We uploaded a redacted pic of our account last Thursday and received an e-mail acknowledgement . Today, one week later we got an email telling us "Your TD Webbroker proof of ownership was validated.". We went into the app and submitted the cruise booking # and date and again received immediate confirmation. We then had to apply the credit to Princess on the app. Voila the OBC appeared in our booking.

Not entirely painless but I like the fact that supposedly proof of stock ownership is held for a year and future requests to all CCL brands should be easier. I hope. 🤞

Well, for our cruise last summer I gave a redacted brokerage statement to our TA and she handled it.  That was before the Stockperks app.  We’re trying the same thing with our upcoming March cruise and are hoping that she will be able to put it through.  I don’t like hearing that people using Stockperks are being asked for their account numbers or that they are being subjected to unwanted solicitation.  The benefits that we’ve received so far from being a shareholder don’t come close to making up for the value that the stock has lost since I purchased it.  It has not been a good investment.